Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you might guess the UCad and UJ both had nice rises after 3 00 pm

Pullbacks as you would expect - but only traded the EU for now

3 39 pm onwards was scalp buys again on EU and GU on my charts

We need new highs again - otherwise they are just 3 -7 pip scalp gains

3 48 pm

Still in both pairs on scalp buys - but will lock some profits in or take 70% off - as near new TW

GU been the best - approx 16 pips at high - but we need higher to stay with both

4 00 pm

GU

here we go again

Last 4 mins the GU as been another scalp buy again from 5445

Trouble is - we need over 5466 and 70 now to stay with it

GU at some point i think the top will be blown,be it today or few days later,,,until the top isnt prodded i ll be uneasy, joking a bit not :))))...
i wish i am yr nephew or something,,to watch u sometimes at work with this nitty gritty scalps,,,not even attempting to duplicate it,,,
i am a semi swinger,,in fx i might add ,punter am i

GU at some point i think the top will be blown,be it today or few days later,,,until the top isnt prodded i ll be uneasy, joking a bit not :))))...
i wish i am yr nephew or something,,to watch u sometimes at work with this nitty gritty scalps,,,not even attempting to duplicate it,,,
i am a semi swinger,,in fx i might add ,punter am i

Hi PP

Amazing how it got to 5474/5 - and then - end of TW at 4 09 pm - became a scalp sell

For now as long as we stay above 5435 - I think it might try up again - as price structure as changed in the session over last 90 mins or so

Under 5425 and 20 my bias would be back to more scalp sells

Finished for today - but if I can help you anymore on the scalping side - let me know and then one day - you chose a pair and i will post my chart and then for say an hour or so - major on it on the scalping side - so that you can maybe pick up more tips etc etc

Hope your days as been OK

Regards

F

Under 5425 and 20 my bias would be back to more scalp sells

Finished for today - but if I can help you anymore on the scalping side - let me know and then one day - you chose a pair and i will post my chart and then for say an hour or so - major on it on the scalping side - so that you can maybe pick up more tips etc etc

Hope your days as been OK

Regards

F

hi FM

you are kind and generous. i might be taking a rain check.appreciated.
wish you a great evening

Status
Not open for further replies.