Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 8 00 am and LO we have seen now falls on EU / GU / AU - shame UCad not tried up more.

Yen crosses still bullish with UJ out performing my favourite EJ

I have 30% stake on buy on UJ but nothing on EJ

i think now I will look at selling EU again on pullbacks staying under 1328

EU

13 mins later from comment

So far - gone to plan

Bounced back up to 1327 - and I got a scalp sell at 1324.

Price now 1313 - and down to 30% now - banked 70% for 8 pips

Will hold 30% on under 1323 - as in small profit there

I can see a lot of quick scalp opportunities - even again my 30% stake trades - based on my quick LR's lining up with KT's and levels.

I am not planning to take them for now as I am not really wanting to chase 3 -5 pip moves .

If I have to later on - I will do - but for now would prefer to try and cherry pick for scalps worth ideally over 7 and 10 pips

9 00 am

Ucad

Moved my 30% stop up very close now to more profit at 2624 - as going out and would expect a change this hour

Might be 30 mins might be longer but hope to be back for 10 00 am news

See you later and Stay Focused

Red news on GU and orange on EU

GU messy - EU and Ucad both been nice to me and still in 30% trades stakes and moving stops again more into profit

EJ

10 03 am

Not my favourite this morning

PA is purely scalp stuff - and not nice - we have hung about 135 00 to 135 20 far too long

Will check out again on an either way breach

F

I asked you a question on the 15% thread, or are you not allowed there?:innocent::devilish::innocent::devilish:

Hi Fugazsy

Yes saw your question and I have volunteered not to make any more comments - rather than get banned again.

The guys obviously does not like my comments - he has his own agenda - and you all now mine - Bankers are .......... - yes you have guessed it and I have no respect for them

I will cover your point actually on the Devil in Detail thread later on - and of course maybe cause more controversy with any finance / commercial guys

Have a good day Fzsy

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

Yes saw your question and I have volunteered not to make any more comments - rather than get banned again.

The guys obviously does not like my comments - he has his own agenda - and you all now mine - Bankers are .......... - yes you have guessed it and I have no respect for them

I will cover your point actually on the Devil in Detail thread later on - and of course maybe cause more controversy with any finance / commercial guys

Have a good day Fzsy

Regards

F

GM F

I only made a short and scratched it then it rallied, as soon as I did it turned back in my direction....a classic

Markets asleep again atm

Need above 2650 and 55 on UCad otherwise its going to turn maybe in this hour

Other pairs boring although EU could get interesting under 1290 and 80 - but if not - then another pair to turn this hour

See you in a bit

GM F

I only made a short and scratched it then it rallied, as soon as I did it turned back in my direction....a classic

I know the feeling - the teasing is so manipulated at times - its beyond belief of what those bar stewards get away with

Still all part of the game - and as we know - we can never by 100% correct all the while.

I just hope Major Magnum accepts that when he gets back of his skiing trip ;-))

(y)

I know the feeling - the teasing is so manipulated at times - its beyond belief of what those bar stewards get away with

Still all part of the game - and as we know - we can never by 100% correct all the while.

I just hope Major Magnum accepts that when he gets back of his skiing trip ;-))

(y)

I got influenced by some reading I had today on exits and targets, I never do it because they often hunting stops, it was a perfect trade, I will be showing soon on my thread.

10 29 am

UJ

A scalp buy from 10 24 pm - and now another new morning high of 119 58 - so far

We need to stay above 52 to stay with any scalp buys - otherwise - under 47 and 44 scalp sells

I got influenced by some reading I had today on exits and targets, I never do it because they often hunting stops, it was a perfect trade, I will be showing soon on my thread.

Interesting - will have a look at that a bit later - yes a lot on stop hunting and false set ups going on

With EU - you have a 3 or 4 min scalp buy - and then within 30 seconds a reversal - totally manipulated as we know

Status
Not open for further replies.