Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU and Ucad not lining up correctly

EU still teasing up now and at 1325

I would like to scalp buy it on a pullback staying above 1318 - but if it fell under 1315 and 13 i would be scalp selling - yes that tight an area

UCad still falling and same here would sell it more on pullbacks staying under 2589 - but would be scalp buying over 2595

I am going to be out between 2 30 pm and 3 20 pm - and then again at 3 50 pm for 20 mins

Domestic jobs to do - and need to do them before evening etc

Hoping I can get some more new 30% stakes on in between my trips out - but so far this hour is not going to my plan

Was not here at 2 51 pm and 3 00 pm to take advantage of EU / GU / AU / EJ and even Ucad scalp buys ??

Yes something not quite right going on with Ucad rising at same time as the EU and GU - decoupling again

Out again in 15 mins but EU is clear for now above 1325 on pullbacks - its still a buy up to next R areas from 1350 to 1370 areas

Gu needs to stay above 5405 to be scalp buying again - and UCad now staying under 2600 / 2605 should keep it in a down bias for tries down to 2560 and 50 area.

Ok see you later

been watching for about 15 minutes .....usd getting pummeled ....nice nice sell

Was not here at 2 51 pm and 3 00 pm to take advantage of EU / GU / AU / EJ and even Ucad scalp buys ??

Yes something not quite right going on with Ucad rising at same time as the EU and GU - decoupling again

Out again in 15 mins but EU is clear for now above 1325 on pullbacks - its still a buy up to next R areas from 1350 to 1370 areas

Gu needs to stay above 5405 to be scalp buying again - and UCad now staying under 2600 / 2605 should keep it in a down bias for tries down to 2560 and 50 area.

Ok see you later

4 58 pm

Been back last 15 mins

GU as been my best 30% stake buy - making another 35 pip rise

Ucad - I am out with 16 pips

EU also no so good - stayed above 1325 my cut off area - and made 1360 - but I can only exit here at 1344 - so only 7 pips off that pair

I am not planning to take any new scalps now as I have finished for the day

I will just see if anything lines up in next 7 mins by 5 09 pm to see if it might be worth while - then I would jump in

I suppose really should be looking for a GU sell off next either from under 5480 or 5500 area

Actually present spike high of 5472 as held over 30 mins now with no breach

That favours lower if we can breach under 5456 and 53 - if not then it might just try higher in nextTW

morning all ...........

usd looking strong at present .............Europeans are strong as well so no real solid trades on offer so far as the Aussie moves trail off

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 75
Tuesday 24th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning NVP and all FX Intraday Traders

Not much going on with the news calender first thing this morning - with first red news announcement at 10 00 am on the UK Pound.

We then have red news at 2 00 and 3 00 pm both on the US Dollar and if you are still around later on this evening on the Cad and NZ Dollar.

Normal stuff - I should be around for at least 2-3 hrs this morning

Have a good day

Regards

F

morning all ...........

usd looking strong at present .............Europeans are strong as well so no real solid trades on offer so far as the Aussie moves trail off

N

Morning N

EU

30 min rule on interim highs and lows

EU at low at 6 09 am - 13225

EU at 6 39am - higher at 1324 /5 - - ie no breach - suggesting a move up

6 40 am - 13326 - scalp buy

6 51am - 1337 - drop to 70% stake and move stop to 1329 - in profit

6 54 am now price at 1340

Will go to UCad next etc

UCad

6 56 am

It peaked at 6 38 / 39 am at 2609 after a 90 + min rise

6 40 am - lower 2607 -

6 56 am - now 2600 - I had not taken the sell

BUT - the change over period was at 6 38 am to 6 40 am from dollar strength - to a switch off

Lets check on a few other pairs now

GU

6 58 am

As EU and slightly early at 6 38 am at 5435 - 30 mins going with no breach of low and PA on 1 min - HH and HL

So another scalp buy - ( I only took EU )

GU peaked at 5459 and now at 49 - but a lovely rise and better than EU

I will look for more scalp buys on GU from above 5442 + area - need under 36 to drop out of GU scalp buy bias

EU

7 04 am

It would have taken my 30% stake out - so I exited it earlier at 34 instead of waiting

Whats a shame - two pips lower and I might have been ok

We need to check 30 min rules every TW on interim highs and lows now

OK - can we get another scalp in for 7 09 am ?

EJ

Ideally - i want to buy this pair above 134 94

Its made 135 20 area so far and pulling back - 135 01 might be first scalp buy point and if not then 94 to 97 area

hey all

as mentioned usd is on a bull run

usd bottomed at 6.42..........retested at 6.55..............then bounced

I would have been looking to sell currencies into the Usd from the second bounce letting the usd come back into the bull trend

you have to be pretty unlucky to pick a usd pair that is still not pips in on that move

N

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 63
UJ

7 10 pm

Like the EJ this morning - in a bullish price structure so far for early session

Need to look for scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 119 10 with price at 22 for now

EU

7 04 am

It would have taken my 30% stake out - so I exited it earlier at 34 instead of waiting

Whats a shame - two pips lower and I might have been ok

We need to check 30 min rules every TW on interim highs and lows now

OK - can we get another scalp in for 7 09 am ?

usd under pressure again ..........will we get another bounce ?

N

Attachments

• pressure.JPG
    pressure.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 48
UJ

7 10 pm

Like the EJ this morning - in a bullish price structure so far for early session

Need to look for scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 119 10 with price at 22 for now

UJ

just noticed the interim high on the UJ as lasted over 30 mins at 119 25 - no breach

That favours falls to next TW and then scalp buys later

UJ

just noticed the interim high on the UJ as lasted over 30 mins at 119 25 - no breach

That favours falls to next TW and then scalp buys later

Falls not been able to go under 119 19 so far and a slight bounce over last hr - prior to new TW ??

This may be due to the EJ and Ucad trying up - but similar scenario - ie high now gone 30 mins

Will just wait for more clues on these pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.