Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCM - on EU now I would need over 85 and 89 to take or hold on to any scalp buys.

Under 82 I reckon still lower and as you say could be 60's or 50's next - although I dont like guessing more than 30 mins ;-))

yeah same here totally agnostic as literally anything could happen, the price is governed by the flow in the absence of any news. I would scalp buy 50s all day long. as you say I am a buyer above 89s

i dont know what you think on GU - got 6505 as low for now -can scalp buy but would only hold over 12 and 15,

Under 6501 and 97 would scalp sell again

i dont know what you think on GU - got 6505 as low for now -can scalp buy but would only hold over 12 and 15,

Under 6501 and 97 would scalp sell again

I am too simple to trade anything other than EU so not looking at GU or anything else.:cool:

Being teased by both EU and GU now.

Eu still testing 85 and GU testing another low at 6501 - will hold my powder atm - as outside my time windows for now - and should not be changing directions on scalps here

Being teased by both EU and GU now.

Eu still testing 85 and GU testing another low at 6501 - will hold my powder atm - as outside my time windows for now - and should not be changing directions on scalps here

yeah no mans land 85 is clearly resistance but we had a sharp rejection of 70s. need more flow to give us a clue

I am too simple to trade anything other than EU so not looking at GU or anything else.:cool:

That's good SCM - I majored on EU scalping only that pair for about 3 yrs - you can do well and make great monies off just one pair when you know it really well

Will remember you are only EU and therefore look forward to your view and thoughts on it etc as well

GL

classic case of me a 'prick for a tick'. I rode the flow down and my target was 60's, price made a low of 60.7 on my feed, it retraced and i took a 2 pip winner instead of a 5 to 6 pipper. That's why you shouldn't be a prick for a tick.

EU now 54 and only got 15% stake left on scalp sell. Need a pullback - but to stay under say 72 - so that I can sell again

classic case of me a 'prick for a tick'. I rode the flow down and my target was 60's, price made a low of 60.7 on my feed, it retraced and i took a 2 pip winner instead of a 5 to 6 pipper. That's why you shouldn't be a prick for a tick.

Good saying ;-)

I know I can never beat the market and so always think it will get me if I try and be too clever on small moves

As long as you make profits - that's half the battle - but will admit - its great if you can catch all the additional pips we get beat on

GU - 6475-80 is a support area - and price now at 6486.

Would need under 70 to get me thinking of holding any more scalp sells under 90 and over 92 and 85 more scalp buys

Have not got this - but for me - had 54 as a low - then 56 and 57 as higher lows on falls back and so 57 was scalp buy but could only hold over 71 and 73.

Back under 50 scalp sells again

All pairs retraced or bounced from this last half hr time window. Not been fast enough - need a break and an early lunch I reckon

I know we have red news at 1.30pm and 3pm - will be back before them

All comments are welcome meanwhile on thread on any pairs that catch you interest etc

GL guys - see you a bit later

All pairs retraced or bounced from this last half hr time window. Not been fast enough - need a break and an early lunch I reckon

I know we have red news at 1.30pm and 3pm - will be back before them

All comments are welcome meanwhile on thread on. GL any pairs that catch you interest etc

GL guys - see you a bit later

I am holding on until around 1.10pm then hit lunch, back for the aftermath of the numbers GL

Status
Not open for further replies.