Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - been staying under 6560 - but cannot breach under 40 - 20 pip range and I have been scalp selling under 58 - twice now.

This now might change in this next hr as supports are building up from 40 to 45 and so 60 might be tested more

EU and Swissy still in their BT tease areas. Just got to wait for more clues - and they might not happen until next hr window

Last edited:
OK - for this next time window - EU - above 30 and 32 - scalp buys again - Swissy under 77 scalp sells and GU over 60 and 63 hold scalp buys

Swissy been the best - now down at 65 and I have taken all off scalp sell at 66. Under 74 still a scalp sell - but because Swissy as played me up - I think it better to bag the pips off it than be caught out again

GU still in scalp buy above 50 - but need over 61 to hold on

Yes - glad I came out completely on Swissy scalp sell - its up to it again and caused me to pull GU as well for just 2 pips

Finally EU breaches under 3715 and will now try the 3704 -3700 area. It might bounce - but under 23 is still in scalp sell mode

Swissy / UChf - I reckon there must be a load of stops around 8990 and 9000 - and the market is trying to grab them . Similar on EU - many bull stops just under 3700

Taken 70% off scalp sell on EU at 93 - under 3715 still in down mode - but of course it might bounce up 7 -15 pips now

Swissy made 93 - and pulled back - not entered pullback - will just wait for next clues - ie do we stay above say 8974 and 72 ??

GU - now finally testing 40 again - after not making 60. Did not take scalp sell under 56 - as had been in scalp buy which I had to cut for just 2 pips profit. Under 50 GU a scalp sell - but if we don;t see 37 and 35 - just pull with what you can catch

EU - 3683 low for now. We need to see if this can hold for 30 mins with no breach. I did not scalp buy - but instead just come out scalp sell and would only go back in under 81 and 77 now - as think we might meander into range again.

In the range of say 3710 and 3687 you can scalp both ways if you know what you are doing - otherwise just wait for more clues etc

Last edited:
EU - 3683 low for now. We need to see if this can hold for 30 mins with no breach. I did not scalp buy - but instead just come out scalp sell and would only go back in under 81 and 77 now - as think we might meander into range again.

In the range of say 3710 and 3687 you can scalp both ways if you know what you are doing - otherwise just wait for more clues etc

i bought the bounce and took a little out. We just completely retraced that ficticious 27 Dec move. :cheesy:

i bought the bounce and took a little out. We just completely retraced that ficticious 27 Dec move. :cheesy:

Agree - and now just after posting low on EU at 3683 approx 33 mins ag0 - market tries to breach it and falls again - crafty - once one price holds for 30 mins - its then 75% chance it will hold another 30 mins before attempting a breach

Have a good one SCM ;-)

Last edited:
GU been nice - only got part stake on scalp sell - but now down at 6515 in time window - will it try the big round number at 6500 ??

Agree - and now just after posting low on EU at 3683 approx 33 mins ag0 - market tries to breach it and falls again - crafty - one one price holds for 30 mins - its then 75% chance it will hold another 30 mins before attempting a breach

Have a good one SMC ;-)

just rode it down another 8 pips on the midday flow got out at 80s although 80s look vulnerable and we could well see 60 and 50 print here

SCM - on EU now I would need over 85 and 89 to take or hold on to any scalp buys.

Under 82 I reckon still lower and as you say could be 60's or 50's next - although I dont like guessing more than 30 mins ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.