Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - remember 22/3 held before as HL support - will it be tested and will it hold now ??

Dont know - and not in any EU scalp atm - as we go into a bit of a BT tease area - with GU news in approx 10 mins or so

GU news in 5 mins and GU price in 6560 -70 range atm. We know the GU is bullish - and the news should be OK - so in theory we should try back over 6600 +.

However - trading currencies is not that simple and what ever direction we go next - might also see spike first - just to throw out traders.

As I type GU now trying a new daily low at 6557 - a bit volatile to say the least. Will wait for the news and the dust to settle first before any GU trades

GL

9.33am - news gone and an anti climax - price dropped to 6541 and then popped back up to 6557 - similar to before news.

We need back over 6568 and 73 to be scalp buying and holding - and really under 58 its not bullish - more scalp sells that can only be held if 41 lets go.

Looking a bit boring now -

Eu stayed over 3722/3 but we know we need over 38 and 42 to hold scalp buys and under 21 and 19 scalp sells

Swissy - just teasing with another high at 8975 - but still looks to be just resting rather than saying price is going to 8985 or even 9000

Under 62 and 57 you can scalp sell swissy again

Looking a bit boring now -

Eu stayed over 3722/3 but we know we need over 38 and 42 to hold scalp buys and under 21 and 19 scalp sells

Swissy - just teasing with another high at 8975 - but still looks to be just resting rather than saying price is going to 8985 or even 9000

Under 62 and 57 you can scalp sell swissy again

I see that there is a Bank Holiday in Switzerland, today. Would that have an influence?

9.33am - news gone and an anti climax - price dropped to 6541 and then popped back up to 6557 - similar to before news.

We need back over 6568 and 73 to be scalp buying and holding - and really under 58 its not bullish - more scalp sells that can only be held if 41 lets go.

Said this approx 15 mins ago .

Gu stayed under 58 and tried 41 - but could not get under 43/4 - which then held.

Down to there was scalp sells and then 3 pips above the HL at 43/4 was scalp buy - but can only be held if price makes over 58 and 61.

Hope that makes sense - as scalping in just like following water flows - they find cracks and leak through - or hit dams or blocks and stay in the range

For me now GU range is 41 and 43 to 58 -61 - need one of those barriers / dams to let go ;-))

I see that there is a Bank Holiday in Switzerland, today. Would that have an influence?

Hi Splitlink

Not to much as the Swiss are not major players believe it or not - even though they hold lots of the world's money in their banks ;-)

Hope you caught some of the fall under 65 and 60 - price now at 51 and I am taking 70% of stake off now

Have a good year Split

Regards

F

Swissy - under 68 now in scalp sell mode - but remember could still bounce up and try 60 or 65 etc - but if it did sell again - as long as we dont go over 68 and 71

Swissy - with EU hitting R's and swissy supports - now bounced up to 67 - under 68 and 71 you can scalp sell again

Over 72 and 75 take new scalp buys on swissy - but I think that might not happen atm - but only think - can never be 100%

Hi Splitlink

Not to much as the Swiss are not major players believe it or not - even though they hold lots of the world's money in their banks ;-)

Hope you caught some of the fall under 65 and 60 - price now at 51 and I am taking 70% of stake off now

Have a good year Split

Regards

F

You, too! And keep your powder dry.

No, I was suspicious! :(

Swissy - this pair is playing up for me today - so far as 2 small losses on scalps and now now staying under 70.

Dont scalp buy at 73 - wait for 75+ as this is major tease zone here - designed by liquidity providers and players - to take monies off all scalpers ;-))

Back under 76 and 63 no problem - sells again - but if no pullback it might test high at 75 - then fall - after getting more bulls in - so the market can then have a double whammy - frying both bull and bear scalpers ;-)

You, too! And keep your powder dry.

No, I was suspicious! :(

i would have been as well Split - and I don't blame anyone thinking - "here we have another dreamer who's been winning for a week and thinks he can be richer than Soras and Buffett - all within a year ;-)"

Willing to help all serious Forex intraday traders - with no catches and all in front of others on the forum. Ask MM - i think he's now seeing the benefits of trying my ways after just 2 months - but I hope within another 3 months - he will become really good

Regards

F

i would have been as well Split - and I don't blame anyone thinking - "here we have another dreamer who's been winning for a week and thinks he can be richer than Soras and Buffett - all within a year ;-)"

Willing to help all serious Forex intraday traders - with no catches and all in front of others on the forum. Ask MM - i think he's now seeing the benefits of trying my ways after just 2 months - but I hope within another 3 months - he will become really good

Regards

F

I must say though - I cannot really help newbie or novice Forex traders - they need a year or so behind them to really understand the basics and be used to losing and realising its not easy etc etc.

Ideally traders with 2 - 3+ yrs of forex trading are perfect for going to the next stage - and if they have some scalping experience - even better.

its not easy - and practice will not make you perfect - but a lot better and then 65% to 80% win ratios are on intraday - and the advanced money management etc can be learnt in weeks rather than months and years

10.30 am time window - and pairs in the Bermuda Triangle price ranges - ie uncertainty and not knowing wheich way they will come out.

Eu as breached 22/3 supports and now needs under 15 to be trying the big round number at 3700.

Similar Swissy -- as tested 80 - and whilst above 72 and say 69 still bullish

Both pairs could go either way - here

We need to wait for next clues in 4 -10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.