Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the row of indicators on my Technical tab and I don' t see it, where else could it be?

dd9ad637d1a7df9ff6ceab66174736e3.png

OK I see, your using there basic charts, as you say its not on there, you need to use there "pro real" charts, costs £30 to start and providing you make 2 trades a month its free there after

2 55 pm

Back now - thought was more news at 3 00 pm - but not so

Sorry never used IG broker - but is it under there MA - moving averages heading as you can get a LMA - linear moving average - but still not quite so good

You can get it on MT4 platforms - but to be honest I dont really recommend using them for short term intraday

Quite a lot of brokers do LRs free on list - dont really recommend them - but even GFT Uk and for me the best with FXPro and Dukascopy and if I remember right pepperstone

I am sure there as got to be over 5 or 10 ECN brokers with them - but not LMax I dont think

Hmmm, not sure about this one, close it down for +5, going sideways, now I've closed it will drop :cheesy:

I would need under 5285 and 82 to think of holding any sells on GU

its was a scalp sell from 2 51 pm at 5304 area - but no under 87 - 85 and 82 - forget it

I would need under 5285 and 82 to think of holding any sells on GU

its was a scalp sell from 2 51 pm at 5304 area - but no under 87 - 85 and 82 - forget it

GU being using the R2 (which is F's figure), a magnet since 13.35, a break either way looming, toss a coin time :whistle:whistling

GU being using the R2 (which is F's figure), a magnet since 13.35, a break either way looming, toss a coin time :whistle:whistling

I would agree

between 5285 and 5315 for me - is like a BTTZ area - designed to just take your money - unless you just scalp for 2-7 pips

And at this time of afternoon - had enough scalping ;-)

Busy day here, there making a movie in my hometown, starts in 2 weeks, stars Tamson Outhwaite, they are using the base here for part of the movie, hottie everywhere today as they do a pre start review, me and the guys who are based here are doing a wager, see who can get the best selfie with her, my moneys on me :LOL::LOL:

Busy day here, there making a movie in my hometown, starts in 2 weeks, stars Tamson Outhwaite, they are using the base here for part of the movie, hottie everywhere today as they do a pre start review, me and the guys who are based here are doing a wager, see who can get the best selfie with her, my moneys on me :LOL::LOL:

Yes - I used to think she was a cracker as well ;-)

Well the EU is going to plan - but need over 1440 and 45 to stay with any move up

GU asleep for now

must check some other pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.