Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let any FX trader tell you that you cannot trade highs and lows etc etc

OK some days its difficult - but last 45 mins on EU was a piece of cake really

3 56 pm

Noticed GU still at 5300 - ist been hanging around there for nearly an hour - whilst other pairs have been having nice moves - strange really

UCad

4 07 pm

Its now turned up again and made over 35

i think now the low need to hold for 30 mins and we need to stay above 2416 and then we can look for proper scalp buys for tries at 2455.

Under 2416 and 2407 - be in scalp sells for 2400 supports

Finishing this hour as well

Freaky Friday - February 6th 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Its Freaky Friday - ie NFP news announcement - the day all FX traders expect big movements and lots of volatility

Nowadays - its nothing like the action of 5 or 7 yrs ago - but maybe this one might ne different ?

This week as already seen some really big 200 and 300 pip daily moves on many pairs so always expect the unexpected etc.

I know also many traders do not like trading today - shame but the first few hours are normally OK and then sometimes you can the lull a few hrs before the announcement and then anything from 30 mins to a few hours of busy action etc.

I treat it like a normal trading day and so lets start

Have a good un

Regards

F

EU

7 00 am

After anothing rise to near 1500 - ( 1498) the EU as pulled back to 1460 area which is offering some supports

1475 and 80 would be the signs to hold scalp buys again whereas if 60 and 55 goes be in scalp sells for a lower support area

As things stand atm - we are trying to test the support - and maybe we will kneo in next 30 mins whether this will hold

GU

7 04 am

This pair made another high at 5345 yesterday and since pullback to the 5330 /35 area - another interim support

Under there we have supports at 5285 to 5300

We need to see moves above 5340 and 55 to be holding any scalp buys on longer than normal and for now its looks as though its still wanting to test 5320 area

EJ

7 07 AM

This pair made 135 22 yesterday and since as pulled back to now 134 40 - a 80 + pip fall

134 10 -30 is all a support area - so maybe we can look for scalp buys again soon from that support zone

UCad

7 10 am

I am starting to mention this pair more as so far this year it been a very active pair and so far been good to me

It's dropped to 2425 / 30 area from the 2590 area of a couple of days ago - and before then it was making 2700 early in in the week

Its my first scalp buy of this morning from 7 00 am and 2430

I need above 42 to stay with it and hold it longer - otherwise I will take what pips I can from it and close

Status
Not open for further replies.