Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot get into GU and UJ this morning session

Maybe GU will be better after news etc

EJ and EU both peaked coming into 11 00 am TW

Got a couple of domestic jobs to do - so back for 11 21 / 11 30 am

Stay focused

well i have to admit to being totally confused. my lr sets do not resemble yours at all! i dont know which black line you mean, and indeed which of the two red lr you mean either, as mine all look pretty different.
uj now falling despite my reds being above in bullish form.

pete we all thought that the major had the lr lines sorted or are you ajusting daily ?

pete we all thought that the major had the lr lines sorted or are you ajusting daily ?

Hi BP

From what I gather MM could not use LRs on the LMax broker and so when he set up another account at FXPro - his setting came out differently to mine - using the same broker

This can happen - as brokers charts are notorious for being not that accurate

So he re - adjusts - but still cannot seem to match my set up.

This can have a problem on his scalping - although saying that yesterday - he still had a 81% win ratio on 22 trades - so cannot be that bad

I think MM is a perfectionist - and so wants the best set up possible - like we all do and so still trying to improve

As I have mentioned to him - LRs are only part the equation = although an important part - but PA - Key Times and TLs and levels will all effect the moves

I remember going through a similar stage years ago when I found CMC had been altering some of my settings - that really confused me

Its a case of fine tuning and keeping an eye on setting to make sure they dont suddenly change etcetc

Hopefully he will get them back to a nice set up that suits is own particular style

Meanwhile if any other member wants to check theirs out - let me know for comparisons on an particular pair at a key time

Regards

F

Going to post a UCad chart from 10 51 am and 11 00 am next

Now that was lovely set up - but blooming well only got the pullback scalp sell atfer 10 21 am

UCad - last 30 mins

UCad 1 Min LR Chart

scalp buys after 10 51 am and 11 00 am for 25 + pips - missed that one

Scalp sell after 11 21 am for 14 pips - got that one(y)

185050d1423136110-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-50215-am.png

Attachments

• UCad - 50215 am.png
    UCad - 50215 am.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 617
Cannot get into GU and UJ this morning session

Maybe GU will be better after news etc

EJ and EU both peaked coming into 11 00 am TW

Got a couple of domestic jobs to do - so back for 11 21 / 11 30 am

Stay focused

The EU I mentioned as a scalp sell as 50 / 55 was a R area

Similar on EJ - 134 50 was a R area - but I only exited 30% buy stake and did not sell

That was a shame as EJ now dropped approx 50 pips although I have been able to join after 11 30 am and make so far 18 pips

Now 133 88 - 92 is an interim support area

just curious (ucad 11.30 tw ) what time bar did you enter 11.25 ---26 or 27 ???

I could not enter at 11 21am preferred time - so had 9 mins to 11 30 am to pick the best price

At 11 25 am it was still rising - but the 11 26 candle and PA said sell now under 2536 - and I got in 33 after slippage

Was not expecting more than 7 -10 pips - so surprised

GM everyone

how is market treating you?

Hi Fugazsy

Yesterdays' EU trades - in pip size - re those charts shown

21 - 9 - 10 - 23 - 16 - 39 pips - any over 10 pips were on 30% stakes only with stops left in profits and moved every 15 -30 mins or so

No loss on EU yesterday - but had more trades on GU and UCad and had a few small losses on both

Regards

F

EU

i would say BP 1438 to 1415 is all a BTTZ area - designed to take our money ;-)

Looks like it was 1440 - and then the drop

i notice it did not go under 23/24 on my chart - so hopefully BP you got some pips out your EU buy

For now - would not trust EU - its being manipulated again ;-)

Well done BP

i think the test will be 1410 area - interim supports say 08 to 11 ish

If not then supports at 1400 and 1370

If we did go under there next hr or two then - back to a bearish US price structure for EU

Status
Not open for further replies.