Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

7 07 AM

This pair made 135 22 yesterday and since as pulled back to now 134 40 - a 80 + pip fall

134 10 -30 is all a support area - so maybe we can look for scalp buys again soon from that support zone

With the UCad still trying to rise in price - you expect further pullbacks on euto pairs and now both EU and EJ have fallen

As mentioned before I want to scalp buy from this next support area - but for now from 7 08 / 9 am I ma scalp selling the EJ from 134 40

UCad

7 10 am

I am starting to mention this pair more as so far this year it been a very active pair and so far been good to me

It's dropped to 2425 / 30 area from the 2590 area of a couple of days ago - and before then it was making 2700 early in in the week

Its my first scalp buy of this morning from 7 00 am and 2430

I need above 42 to stay with it and hold it longer - otherwise I will take what pips I can from it and close

UCad

so far made 2440 and i am down to 30% stake and banked 70% on 9 pips

Will leave stop in a small profit on 30% at 33

EU

7 23 am

I have not scalp sold this pair - as been in the EJ and UCad

So far its dropped under 1460 to 1451 and bounces staying under 63 are scalp sells again for now

With the UCad still trying to rise in price - you expect further pullbacks on euto pairs and now both EU and EJ have fallen

As mentioned before I want to scalp buy from this next support area - but for now from 7 08 / 9 am I ma scalp selling the EJ from 134 40

EJ

so far made 134 26 - and I am out 100% at 29

Under 38 still another scalp sell for now - its whether 134 - 25 /30 can hold as supports for a start

Going to keep an eye on 30 mins rule on lows so far on EU / EJ / GU - as all are trying to turn up over last 10 -15 mins

I am kicking myself on EJ

Came out scalp sell OK with nice few pips - but failed to realise 7 21 am - was new interim low and therefore at 134 29 were I exited - i should have then scalp bought

Price now made 134 46 - shows no matter how many times you scalp - you still make mistakes -;-(

EJ

7 55 am

I think we might be able to sell this pair again around 53 to 60 area.

If we carried on rising above 66 and 70 then we have started to turn and go into a bull price session for now - but by staying under there - we should test lower again

The low at 7 21 am as last over 30 mins and now in theory should not be breached if it is tested for over another 30 mins -

EU

8 01 am

this low was breached within 30 mins - similar with GU

This might be false - as EJ still trying to stay above low and turn up

For now the EU under 1452 is still a sell

EJ

7 55 am

I think we might be able to sell this pair again around 53 to 60 area.

If we carried on rising above 66 and 70 then we have started to turn and go into a bull price session for now - but by staying under there - we should test lower again

The low at 7 21 am as last over 30 mins and now in theory should not be breached if it is tested for over another 30 mins -

Theory failed - EU had breached low in under 30 mins - EJ had not but now its gone under and followed EU

Crafty play at LO - as normal I suppose

EU low was made a minute after 8 00 am at 1441 and now we are back at 47

I can see a clear R area at 52 to 54 on a 1 min chart we should stay under there - but when its being manipulated - all theory and rules go out the window ;-)

UCad

8 12 am

I did exit at 42 - but since then its risen again =now making 2449/50

Not in it - but pullbacks staying above 38 /39 are still in for more scalp buys

Looks as though the 8 00 am drop on EU was a falsey then

EJ also trying to turn up as well

Its drop was less then 5 pips lower than previous low after the 30 min rule and before 60 mins

That shows deliberate play by LP's or players - trying to deceive and set traders into wrong trades etc

All part of the game I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.