Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
all confusion can be avoided by posting calls in the proper format.
Until then you could be the best trader in the world, or the worst on the forum, and nobody would know either way, hence, a waste of time all round, lol.

example, LONG here @ xxxx - stop at xxxx

That was 25 minutes after 12:21. Do you see how unclear you're being?

Are you using my chart set up and do you know the 6 key times per hour???

If you do

Its a lot easier ;-)

I have just agreed on another thread to make EXACT CALLS IN ADVANCE CLEARLY

Thats what I will now do

But not 10 -20 times a day - I may as well become everybody's alert service and trade for them under POA

( no - I dont want to do that and have no plans to join any trader follower group at all )

Major question on GU at 1 33 pm

Are we under 5180?

What should we have done under 5180 ???

When do we exit

How about 1 39 pm or 1 51 pm or 2 00 pm or 2 09 pm - I dont know until my charts tell me ;-))

forget 'in advance'.
That's where you are confused.
You take the trade, and then, as fast as you can, type your position.
I tihnk that is what Dinos means by 'option 1'

(however, obviously ANY live call in ANY format, even the correct format, would be pointless if one is attempting to scalp 1 pip, though! - that would require a chatroom with a voice feature otherwise it's WAY too easy to cheat and lie and pretend due to a number of reasons)

forget 'in advance'.

(however, obviously ANY live call in ANY format, even the correct format, would be pointless if one is attempting to scalp 1 pip, though! - that would require a chatroom with a voice feature otherwise it's WAY too easy to cheat and lie and pretend due to a number of reasons)

I do have clarity with my own trading though - ie as orginally said over 13 months ago

I I target intraday moves of between 7 and 25+ PIPS - ideally within 20 or 30 mins

2. All trades are from stops of 3-7 pips - average 5 pips on EU / GU / AU / EJ etc

3. Any trade not making me 7 pips - is just a scalp and I will take any profit on a scalp from 1 pip to 5 pips - but i dont enter trades for just one pip - even if on 10 lots a pip - not what I want

4, No winning trade is allowed to become a loss

5. After 7 or 10 pips - I will in some cases take only 70% stake off and leave 30% stake on with stop in a small profit. This is important - some of these 30% trades make 50 - 100 -500 pips some weeks or months -with no baby sitting and its a win / win - what ever happens

6. My average scalp is between 5 and 8 pips. My betters scalps are over 15 pips +

7. My stop on a scalp only needs to be under 3 pips ideally - this is possible when spreads are 0 2 to 0 4 of a pip

8 I take on average 10 to 20 trades a day - not normally under 10 trades - rarely over 20 trades.

All that is clarity
#
The confusion is traders not wanting to accept my calls my way

So I adapt - no problem

F

Major question on GU at 1 33 pm

Are we under 5180?

What should we have done under 5180 ???

When do we exit

How about 1 39 pm or 1 51 pm or 2 00 pm or 2 09 pm - I dont know until my charts tell me ;-))

GU

2 07 pm

OK we have had 1 51 pm - 2 00 pm and next 2 09 pm - 3 key times

Question

When did you exit sell on GU ?? what time and price

Wwhen did you scalp buy - what time and price ?

When do you exit the scalp buy ???

forget 'in advance'.

This.

We don't care about in advance, and we don't care about your broker account either. Just straight forward live calls.

2 09 pm on GU price at 5167

Can I sell yet ?

Do i exit scalp buy here ??

If I cannot sell here - where can I sell next ???

This.

We don't care about in advance, and we don't care about your broker account either. Just straight forward live calls.

So after I have made 20 or 50 live calls - in advance - which I will do

What the foot does that prove any different to what 10 members and followers have know for last 12 months ???

NOTHING

Will it shut up my dissers

Of course not - does it give members more confidence ???

Of course not

Think what you are saying - my job is not to help you copy my tradess

Thats your bloody job to learn how to do it

Thats what makes me mad !!!

But I will do it simply to divert the argument to the next level

F

Who else here on this forum or any forum makes intraday trades from 5 pip stops on FX ???

Oh yes - Major Magnum - Be Positive - Tar ( now and again ) and now Fugazsy

Now where did they pick it up from ??????

Are you using my chart set up and do you know the 6 key times per hour???

If you do

Its a lot easier ;-)

I can't find your chart set ups on this thread or your other thread. Where is it and your 6 key times?

Your other thread doesn't give the full names of your abbreviations either. Eg I didn't know what you were referring to by GU and had to scour my broker's charts to work out what the hell market you were referring to, can you put the rest of them clearly at the top of your thread(s) too please.

8 55 am

The confusion is traders not wanting to accept my calls my way

So I adapt - no problem

F

but you can see why.
The confusion issue aside (like how earlier you said short GU, but then said you didn't take a short), the reason people don't accept them as 'calls' is because them type of calls are very easy to 'game'.

Everyone who has mimicked you style of calling trades in order to prove teh point, has won 100% of their trades. Look at Tar and a few others who done this. Doesn't that make the point for you?? It's easy to pretend using the 'in-advance' style of posting calls

A call has to state you are in a trade (not that you will be in a a trade if price does a certain thing at a certain level which then requires the reader to know what you're thinking, which kind of undermines the whole point of making calls!) :)

GU

2 19 pm

Nobody back with answers yet on question posed ??

We are in between TW's now so will look now for 2 21 pm and 2 30 pm for changes

Meanwhile price at 5177

Now look at chart on a 1 min frame - and what do you see ??

I can't find your chart set ups on this thread or your other thread. Where is it and your 6 key times?

Your other thread doesn't give the full names of your abbreviations either. Eg I didn't know what you were referring to by GU and had to scour my broker's charts to work out what the hell market you were referring to, can you put the rest of them clearly at the top of your thread(s) too please.

Ok MA

I will help you with all the info a bit later on

Got to make a live call in advance first ;-)

So after I have made 20 or 50 live calls - in advance - which I will do

What the foot does that prove any different to what 10 members and followers have know for last 12 months ???

NOTHING

Will it shut up my dissers

Of course not - does it give members more confidence ???

Of course not

Think what you are saying - my job is not to help you copy my tradess

Thats your bloody job to learn how to do it

Thats what makes me mad !!!

But I will do it simply to divert the argument to the next level

F

I tell you what it would do:

a) More people would take your side against your haters if we can tell they were unreasonable (which we can't, because we can't tell what the hell you're talking about most of the time)
b) Fresh newbies to the forum like myself wouldn't immediately find your threads suspicious in the future.
c) You'd save us and your own self a lot of grief.

I tell you what it would do:

a) More people would take your side against your haters if we can tell they were unreasonable (which we can't, because we can't tell what the hell you're talking about most of the time)
b) Fresh newbies to the forum like myself wouldn't immediately find your threads suspicious in the future.
c) You'd save us and your own self a lot of grief.

I agree

BUT

Those haters have tarnished it all

So my job now is not to get me credibility back - cannot be bothered about that

Its just to wind up and cause grief to my disser fans - and boy - do I get under their skin

Payback - i suppose

Who else here on this forum or any forum makes intraday trades from 5 pip stops on FX ???

Oh yes - Major Magnum - Be Positive - Tar ( now and again ) and now Fugazsy

Now where did they pick it up from ??????

FYI, I use a 6 point stop when trading the CAC, more than enough, if you have a system that works well.

Just a point , and I'm not looking for an arguement, on my thread, you said your stops are 3 - 7, now your saying their they are 5.

Just where a bit of confusion starts, as it appears inconsistent.

Happy trading

i honestly think 'they' get under your skin more! Most people don't spend enough time here to care much either way. You're the one who invests all of your time blogging, and thus are likely to get the most wound up! I think they're busy trading and come here for some comedy relief, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.