Not open for further replies.
4 45pm

EJ

New daily / weekly / yearly low at 139 21 now

139 23 is a scalp buy - but outside TW for now

Would need above 40 to stay with it - otherwise take what you can get

5 03 pm

EJ

Never made over 139 31 and after 4 51pm and 25 became a scalp sell confirmed with another low

TW as 7 mins left and so far been to 139 13

We now need over 26 and 31 to be in scalp buys again

Not going to do any more scalping - but was interested with EJ being at this new level

GL

I can't find your chart set ups on this thread or your other thread. Where is it and your 6 key times?

Your other thread doesn't give the full names of your abbreviations either. Eg I didn't know what you were referring to by GU and had to scour my broker's charts to work out what the hell market you were referring to, can you put the rest of them clearly at the top of your thread(s) too please.

Thats what I was talking about all day yesterday.... about being spoon-fed. I can tell you ALLLLLLL questions you asked in this posts are ANSWERED on this thread over and over again. When I started following this thread, all your questions were answered in the previous pages and were answered AGAIN several times in the future - all you need to do it zip it and follow. You just want F to make FAQ or a mini-manual for ultra naabs, thats all.

I noticed today two mega losers who were crying alllll day "live calls, live calls, bla bla bla :cry:" As F said, if you don't have similar set up to his or you have no general idea what to do, no live calls will help you.

Man, you admitted in one of your posts that you are a naab... there are two kinds of naabs, one who will be like you - dissing, asking people with knowledge to actually come and glue your neurons together with superglue, etc. and the second kind, the naabs who begin to learn and put in EFFORT without demanding, proofs, bla bla bla and improve...

b) Fresh newbies to the forum like myself wouldn't immediately find your threads suspicious in the future.
Lol man, in online game rooms you would already be kicked and blocked for acting like such a naab. :LOL:

Find the setup, follow this thread, and once you get a few months of FX education (here and external) you will begin to understand how it all comes together. After a few months F's comments on this thread will be something that you already yourself anticipate and expect...

Thats what I was talking about all day yesterday.... about being spoon-fed. I can tell you ALLLLLLL questions you asked in this posts are ANSWERED on this thread over and over again. When I started following this thread, all your questions were answered in the previous pages and were answered AGAIN several times in the future - all you need to do it zip it and follow. You just want F to make FAQ or a mini-manual for ultra naabs, thats all.

I noticed today two mega losers who were crying alllll day "live calls, live calls, bla bla bla :cry:" As F said, if you don't have similar set up to his or you have no general idea what to do, no live calls will help you.

Man, you admitted in one of your posts that you are a naab... there are two kinds of naabs, one who will be like you - dissing, asking people with knowledge to actually come and glue your neurons together with superglue, etc. and the second kind, the naabs who begin to learn and put in EFFORT without demanding, proofs, bla bla bla and improve...

Lol man, in online game rooms you would already be kicked and blocked for acting like such a naab. :LOL:

Find the setup, follow this thread, and once you get a few months of FX education (here and external) you will begin to understand how it all comes together. After a few months F's comments on this thread will be something that you already yourself anticipate and expect...

Dude, if his single posts are clear as mud, what incentive is there to find a needle in a 3000+ pages haystack?

Add to this that with all due respect to him, I don't think English is his first language, understanding his stuff is even harder. If someone with a masters degree finds it difficult to understand what the hell he's talking about, maybe, just maybe, I and others telling him this might have a point?

I'm not a noob to trading, more towards intermediate. I said I'm a newbie on this forum.

Dude, if his single posts are clear as mud, what incentive is there to find a needle in a 3000+ pages haystack?

Add to this that with all due respect to him, I don't think English is his first language, understanding his stuff is even harder. If someone with a masters degree finds it difficult to understand what the hell he's talking about, maybe, just maybe, I and others telling him this might have a point?

I'm not a noob to trading, more towards intermediate. I said I'm a newbie on this forum.

Man he cant write ALL DETAILS and use all long words instead of abbreviations on each posts so that some naab on this thread can understand. All you need is to once come across all those words in the past pages. There are pages worth of information with explanations about time windows and other things - he cant repeat all this over and over again. You are hating because you dont have the information to understand what F is talking about and are lazy to find it your self...

Anyway, lets hope F will make a mini manual for you like he mentioned he would later and hopefully you will stay on the thread for a bit and understand that you can make a few green pips.

Man he cant write ALL DETAILS and use all long words instead of abbreviations on each posts so that some naab on this thread can understand. All you need is to once come across all those words in the past pages. There are pages worth of information with explanations about time windows and other things - he cant repeat all this over and over again. You are hating because you dont have the information to understand what F is talking about and are lazy to find it your self...

Anyway, lets hope F will make a mini manual for you like he mentioned he would later and hopefully you will stay on the thread for a bit and understand that you can make a few green pips.

You sound like you understand what he is taking about...Would you be so kind as to give a synopsis of his trading strategy as you see it

I cut my hand if you can point out the posts that include details about his method - if there's one - ...

I didn't ask for that, only that he makes clear on the first post on the thread what his abbreviations are. I asked for nothing from what you were describing.

I noticed something you said in a previous post Dearlife.."make a few green pips"

Do you know if you put green pips in the search forums bar up top there and put results as posts ,the only people that use that term is Mofo,majormagnum,sunset3d and now you (there is most likely more but im not searching thousands of posts).And all of them are his lackies

So if I was a sceptical person ,I would actually think you are all one and the same rather than 4 different people only posting that term

A mini manual for myattitude

step by step

You need to read this thread first - not every page out of the first 100 pages - 50 must easy go to the dissers trying to take the thread off topic - ie the guys who dont know or the guys who do know - and really dont want others finding out

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ng-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-2.html

Look at thread post number 13 on page 2

Then I will quickly find you the chart set

Without the chart set up - a 1 minute chart with 9 LRs on it - you will not have a clue on price structure or my levels etc etc

Will post later tonight - film to watch with son first - meanwhile if you skip through and just find my comments - you might find the 9 settings etc etc

Regards

F

5 03 pm

EJ

Never made over 139 31 and after 4 51pm and 25 became a scalp sell confirmed with another low

TW as 7 mins left and so far been to 139 13

We now need over 26 and 31 to be in scalp buys again

Not going to do any more scalping - but was interested with EJ being at this new level

GL

EJ comment 2 hrs ago

See where EJ dropped it - so far 138 30 - now whos left 30% stake on from any scalp sell on EJ prior to LC ??

I noticed something you said in a previous post Dearlife.."make a few green pips"

Do you know if you put green pips in the search forums bar up top there and put results as posts ,the only people that use that term is Mofo,majormagnum,sunset3d and now you (there is most likely more but im not searching thousands of posts).And all of them are his lackies

So if I was a sceptical person ,I would actually think you are all one and the same rather than 4 different people only posting that term

I remember another thick person thinking I was Major Magnum - lol

With regards to me being 4 other members or even 10 - sorry

I also remember another Inspector Clouseau saying I was Dave Robinson - a crook I had never heard of until I joined this site.

Its pathetic really

If you are even 10 times better finding clues for FX trades - you and the gang would still be pretty useless - lol

I am only me here and all the other members you mention - I can assure you are not me

Now tell me Trade2windows - who are you ? -or who where you ?

Do you work for a broker ?

Are you a professional spoiler ?

In fact - are you ......... me ?????

I know you are not Tar - that's too obvious - but I reckon you are from less than a year ago another multi nic ??

Must get another Inspector Closeau on the case ;-))

Mr P Boyles - were are you ????

woooowww what a nice analysis! If only you could analyse FX that well!!

Imagine what a big muppet you would feel like if all four of us (and there might me more of us but you didnt want to search thousands of posts) knocked on your door one morning :LOL:

I remember another thick person thinking I was Major Magnum - lol

With regards to me being 4 other members or even 10 - sorry

I also remember another Inspector Clouseau saying I was Dave Robinson - a crook I had never heard of until I joined this site.

Its pathetic really

If you are even 10 times better finding clues for FX trades - you and the gang would still be pretty useless - lol

I am only me here and all the other members you mention - I can assure you are not me

Now tell me Trade2windows - who are you ? -or who where you ?

Do you work for a broker ?

Are you a professional spoiler ?

In fact - are you ......... me ?????

I know you are not Tar - that's too obvious - but I reckon you are from less than a year ago another multi nic ??

Must get another Inspector Closeau on the case ;-))

Mr P Boyles - were are you ????
To be honest ,I dont think you are the others...But Majormagnum is Dearlife and sunset ....I work for HMRC ..I am deep deep undercover ...In October 2013 we were alerted to suspicious chatter on internet forums suggesting a professional FX trader was posting unbelievable returns ...I was sent in to assess the situation but alas it was all rantings of a nutter

woooowww what a nice analysis! If only you could analyse FX that well!!

Imagine what a big muppet you would feel like if all four of us (and there might me more of us but you didnt want to search thousands of posts) knocked on your door one morning :LOL:

Well a few weeks ago Majormagnum told me he would love to meet me and bend me over ...Now you wana knock in one morning ...you wana do the same

:LOL:

I love being awkward when I try to teach or pass on advice

Trouble is - most traders do not use their eyes and brains

By getting traders to do that - it all make sense - but it wont make sense if you take it out of context - I not do it exactly my way etc etc

Speak to you later Fzy

Regards

F

F

GM

not in my case I can assure you.........only 2 losing days in nearly a month....

very hot here today and I have a bit of gardening/Gym to do....chat @ Franky.

To be honest ,I dont think you are the others...But Majormagnum is Dearlife and sunset ....I work for HMRC ..I am deep deep undercover ...In October 2013 we were alerted to suspicious chatter on internet forums suggesting a professional FX trader was posting unbelievable returns ...I was sent in to assess the situation but alas it was all rantings of a nutter

You work for for HMRC? that explains the chaos regarding tax in the UK :cheesy: Seriously man, to describe something that you are good at is usually a proud moment but after that you mention that your skills say that the three of us are one person :LOL: #megafail thats what you should ink on your forehead walk in town :LOL:

Last edited:
Ok I had to put that through the Bat computer to make sense of it ...BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ,basically what you said is that you are a monkeys anus

Nope basically thats not what I said :) All I said was you stated you are good at something and then fail ...miserably... when you tried to use that skill :)

Its so funny when people of your ...well... caliber try to hate and insult someone :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.