Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 to, 00, 9 past
21 past, 30, 39 past.

they do not work for me.....I think they work for you because you want to believe they work.....in trading many like to believe despite the facts.....

In my view believing creates concepts and concepts narrows our view, with a narrow view we cannot be nimble.

Personally I can change my direction in a jiff, only one pip sometimes can make me reverse my position, I do not take positions, I take trades, I take chances by following the money, if I feel I am holding a slight bias, I know I am influenced by my own makeup or ego and I am reading wrongly, I take a step back and shake it off, I then revaluate where anything can happen, it is then that I enter a place of fluidity, I can read it and most of all I can trade it, I don't need to know what happens next to make money.

Why I should not take a trade @ past 16 if the tape is telling me that there is money falling from the sky? I am not here to be right, I am here to make money....

I can see you are getting a bit irritated by our request of you calling a live trade, well to be honest I think you deserve it, you are not clear on this simple point and it is evident to anyone but you, but you still continue with your stubbornness.

Stubbornness is not a good prerogative in trading, especially when you trade in our time frame, being wrong and realising it and quickly change direction or doing nothing is a great prerogative in trading in my humble opinion and in this instance you are not showing this quality...it seem you are afraid of something which I do not understand but in the same time gives clear signals....

Anyway, I am done for the day, it is 22:46 at night and I need to relax and spend time with my family.....

Chat in the morning my time and @ Franky.

Last edited:
9 to, 00, 9 past
21 past, 30, 39 past.

they do not work for me.....I think they work for you because you want to believe they work.....in trading many like to believe despite the facts.....

In my view believing creates concepts and concepts narrows our view, with a narrow view we cannot be nimble.

Personally I can change my direction in a jiff, only one pip sometimes can make me reverse my position, I do not take positions, I take trades, I take chances by following the money, if I feel I am holding a slight bias, I know I am influenced by my own makeup or ego and I am reading wrongly, I take a step back and shake it off, I then revaluate where anything can happen, it is then that I enter a place of fluidity, I can read it and most of all I can trade it, I don't need to know what happens next to make money.

Why I should not take a trade @ past 16 if the tape is telling me that there is money falling from the sky? I am not here to be right, I am here to make money....

I can see you are getting a bit irritated by our request of you calling a live trade, well to be honest I think you deserve it, you are not clear on this simple point and it is evident to anyone but you, but you still continue with your stubbornness.

Stubbornness is not a good prerogative in trading, especially when you trade in our time frame, being wrong and realising it and quickly change direction or doing nothing is a great prerogative in trading in my humble opinion and in this instance you are not showing this quality...it seem you are afraid of something which I do not understand but in the same time gives clear signals....

Anyway, I am done for the day, it is 22:46 at night and I need to relax and spend time with my family.....

Chat in the morning my time and @ Franky.

Sorry Fugzy

Yes you got the 6 key times correct - 85% of my scalps should be taken within 1 min on these key times

BUT

Thats only one clue !!!!!!

Nothing works with just one clue

The time need to match up with an interim high or interim low - then 3 QUICK LR'S have to go over or under price and the PA within 2 mins as to change and also ideally you need to have see an opposite move in wrong direction 5 -10 mins prior to the turn

Unless all the clues line up - you dont get high probability

I will use the UCad as an example - prior to the scalp sell at 11 10 am at 1991 /2 it had topped with anew high at 1994 and previous 10 mins price had risen over 15 pips - making it look still a buy

BUT

The clues at 11 09 / 11 10 am - suddenly changed the ball game - and the sell was on

Now 90 mins later nearly we are down approx 30 pips

So that sell as lasted over 80 mins + and I called it 5 mins into the move -

Therefore not live in advance - and so I dont count it on my list

But moves happen like that every hour of a session - its catching the correct FX pair along with correct level and at least 3 or 4 clues that all line up

Then it's bingo ;-)

Regards

F

UCad spread was 0 2 of a pip on that move - I did not even make 1 pip profit - but I exited before it tried my stop

Now if we try over 74 and 76 I can scalp buy again on pullbacks

If we dont even make 70 or 73 - then I dont look at more scalp buys - I look to see if 61 and 58 goes for scalp sells before 12 39 pm

12 40

UCad - OK are we under 61 or 58 ??

No so no scalp sells

Are we over 74 +

No - so no scalp buys

Yes correct sitting on hands waiting for next clues in next TW - so NO TRADE FOR NOW

Missed a great scalp buy at 10 39 am at 5097

Now 16 mins later at 5117/8 - please guys help me out here - missing pairs in TW's - what are we all doing ????

I bet you while I am out - it will be rubbish now - lol

GU

Comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

At that time price was under 5120 and around 5117

Price as now made 5180 - and guess what time ?

YES

12 21 pm - is that a key time - one of 6 ???

YES

So what do you do after 12 21 / 12 22 pm ??

And how far did it drop ??

Only 15 pips - so only a scalp and still not gone 30 mins from printing so if we do stay under 5180 - we can sell again

12 48 am

Interesting another LH at 5177 - but not in TW yet

So will we stay under 5180 and be able to sell again in TW

I dont know yet - not enough clues

But I will know over next 5 mins ;-)

thanks BP, chat tomorrow....and please tell F. that I do respect him, he has helped my trading but he is also a pain in the culo.

I love being awkward when I try to teach or pass on advice

Trouble is - most traders do not use their eyes and brains

By getting traders to do that - it all make sense - but it wont make sense if you take it out of context - I not do it exactly my way etc etc

Speak to you later Fzy

Regards

F

12 40

UCad - OK are we under 61 or 58 ??

No so no scalp sells

Are we over 74 +

No - so no scalp buys

Yes correct sitting on hands waiting for next clues in next TW - so NO TRADE FOR NOW

This is more like it, explain why you're making your decisions too to show your trading rules in context, and we'd learn much more.

Still just observing though, I'll run your trades through demo account to give it a fair shot. If you demonstrate that your trades are as successful as you claim, there is no more problem. But I don't know why you're making it so difficult.

Make sure you tell us while your trade is live too though, not just before or after, because your following post was unclear again, half an hour off.

12 54pm

GU

5176/7 is the stop on any scalp sells we do in the TW

Try and take sells as near to 5174 as close as possible - but knowing over 5177 and 80 - you would be out of scalp sells and looking at scalp buys over 84 and 88

12 58 pm

GU

I cannot scalp sell at 74 or 75 for now

Its in a scalp buy above 74 - so need to wait for all to line up at hr change

If it does not line up - I dont trade

12 54pm

GU

5176/7 is the stop on any scalp sells we do in the TW

Try and take sells as near to 5174 as close as possible -
but knowing over 5177 and 80 - you would be out of scalp sells and looking at scalp buys over 84 and 88

I had to wait until 1 00 pm - 6 mins after my sell comment

75/76 would have been perfect entry

I am not always perfect - I only got 72

I have exited 70% stake now at 5163 and leave 30% on with stop in profit at 67

If I get stopped - no problem

I have made money - all within 5 mins

GU

Comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

At that time price was under 5120 and around 5117

Price as now made 5180 - and guess what time ?

YES

12 21 pm - is that a key time - one of 6 ???

YES

So what do you do after 12 21 / 12 22 pm ??

And how far did it drop ??

Only 15 pips - so only a scalp and still not gone 30 mins from printing so if we do stay under 5180 - we can sell again

This comment was said at 12 46 /47 pm

13 mins before my sell

OK

Lunch

no scalps to babysit - stops in profit - do I care a toss what happens ??

Yes I dont want price to gap my stop if it moves up on GU lol

See you later guys no red news at 1 30 pm ??

1 10 pm

Bugger - no did not get scalp buy on GU at 12 09 pm and at 67 - that was my exit from sell

Unless it goes over 81 and 84 though - it will probably drop again - but over 81 / 84 / 87 its still scalp buys

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.