Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back now 10 29

I really dont want to say 10 21 am start of 10 30 am TW and start of EU scalp buy at 1794

BUT

That what I have been doing here on the forum for over a year

Once you know the 6 key times of the hr and LR's and PA line up - you enter or exit a trade

In this last year - I have taken easily over 3000 scalps on 2 live trading account

Why on earth is it a problem - I know every day I will have 1-4 bad calls - OK odd days - no losses on even 14 trades - other very occasional days - i will have 4 or 5 losses on just 12 trades

If none of you can see how I operate and how I trade and have genuinely been following with my chart set up - then you must be one sandwich short of a picnic

Major Magnum and 5 other members have understood it and copied at various levels - but with MM being the perfect student - as he kept it going for over 6 / 8 months and now as got to next level

MM does have a separate career and thats why he is not full time and with us every day etc

By the way the scalp buy on the AU was 10 09 am - end of hr TW and at 8130

Ideally in next hour or so - i would like to scalp buy the UCad from 1955 - 60 price area

Price atm near 80 - and so its only on if we drop under 65 and of course it lines up in a TW

If it does not come to fruition - I just leave and look elsewhere

I am out after 11 00 am for about an hour as well

10 43 am

EU low at 1790 not gone 30 mins with no breach yet - but near - ie another 5 mins - this would then favour staying over 1792 /4 and trying higher to hr change

Ideally in next hour or so - i would like to scalp buy the UCad from 1955 - 60 price area

Price atm near 80 - and so its only on if we drop under 65 and of course it lines up in a TW

If it does not come to fruition - I just leave and look elsewhere

I am out after 11 00 am for about an hour as well

I think EU is going back to 10, bears are sitting there....I can see them..

I think EU is going back to 10, bears are sitting there....I can see them..

Loads of bears 1807 to 1815 for me - so really we need over 1817 and then 20 is another R as well

Difficult - it all depends on strength of supports from 1790 to 1800

Under 1787 and 80 more sells are on

In between 1800 and 1820 is really a BTTZ area - one you should just scalp for 3-7 pips

GL

Out in a bit but back later to make some LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE WITH TARGETS AND ME SAYING i AM IN IT WITH 3-7 PIP STOPS - ;-))

I cannot afford to drink :cry: thing are hard here in brummy:devilish:

I had to google brummy......anyway I am sure you have good beer there....
when I was visiting in suffolk long time back, the locals made me drink a black beer in bottle (cannot remember the name) mixed with Abbot bitter......we all drunk a lot.....and more...before we went out, I cooked spaghetti for all of us (mostly girls), in the morning the lavish green garden was covered by it.....the mother of the girl was not impressed......so I had to cook again...

GU

10 13 am - taken 30% stake of at 5103 - as now a scalp buy - and out of all sells from under 5110

Back later

Missed a great scalp buy at 10 39 am at 5097

Now 16 mins later at 5117/8 - please guys help me out here - missing pairs in TW's - what are we all doing ????

I bet you while I am out - it will be rubbish now - lol

Loads of bears 1807 to 1815 for me - so really we need over 1817 and then 20 is another R as well

Difficult - it all depends on strength of supports from 1790 to 1800

Under 1787 and 80 more sells are on

In between 1800 and 1820 is really a BTTZ area - one you should just scalp for 3-7 pips

GL

Out in a bit but back later to make some LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE WITH TARGETS AND ME SAYING i AM IN IT WITH 3-7 PIP STOPS - ;-))

LOL

Anyway Schofield was gracious as BP and myself, if I was you I would make a live call, you need to give satisfaction to people some time to time..... man do not be afraid, it is just a live call, make it on a demo if you wish....just make a damn live call, lose or win, it does not matter, we all know this is a probability game and we only need to win 50% or less to be ahead.....

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 67
LOL

Anyway Schofield was gracious as BP and myself, if I was you I would make a live call, you need to give satisfaction to people some time to time..... man do not be afraid, it is just a live call, make it on a demo if you wish....just make a damn live call, lose or win, it does not matter, we all know this is a probability game and we only need to win 50% or less to be ahead.....

Late going out - collecting some one from station

Fugazsy and so many others just dont seem to get it ?????

Sorry guys - making live calls is easy - AND I have told you the 6 times of the hour I normally make them - please don't you get this ???????????

ie 11 09 am - is that one of my 6 key times ??

Answer - YES

UCad - did it make a new high at 1994

What was new high time - - oh 11 09 am - now click brain into gear

Now what do I do ??

Scalp sells at 11 10 at 1991/2

Now 11 14 am

Price at 1797 - ie 15 pips lower

Please guys - it just shows Fugazsy and Scholfield have still not got it ???

I know BP as got it - and he's been using it for over 6 months

He's used his brain and spotted the clues ;-))

Ok will not be back until after Midday

Fugazsy - what are my 6 key times again???

If you dont know them - ask BP lol

See you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.