9 25 am

UJ

118 22 is the cut off now

The nearer we get to it without going under 19 - the better to scalp buy
Under 19 - would have to wait and try buying around 118 05 /10

UJ

From 25 mins ago

UJ price just made 118 64 and still trying up

Even if you had to buy at 37 or 40 or even 44 - there 20 pips in that scalp buy all within last 20 mins and still trying up

comeon pete its over a year now with this thread , please use scholfield example and post live to t2w members your entry, dont say you cannot do it as you can type faster than concord

Every day - I will post a live call - in advance or move with time stamp and a 3-7 pip stop

I will say - now in scalp buy or sell at price - stop is known and targets are always 7 -25 pips

I will do one between 10 00 am and 3 00 pm

I might do it on the other live FX thread - I might do it here

But as normal since January 5th - I will do one today - again and then at least every day to end of January

comeon pete its over a year now with this thread , please use scholfield example and post live to t2w members your entry, dont say you cannot do it as you can type faster than concord

yes common pete, you can do it, please we beg you.....:innocent:

AU

i think the stop should be 8127

Present interim low on last fall 8132 and thats already a scalp buy

Will be nice if we breach under 32 - but not 27 - so will keep an eye on it

Can you see how there can be confusion then from him saying why you would be short? It would clear up the confusion to just ANNOUNCE when you are in a trade, while it's on and before it has closed.

You would silence all the doubters pronto if you would just do this.

Can you see how there can be confusion then from him saying why you would be short? It would clear up the confusion to just ANNOUNCE when you are in a trade, while it's on and before it has closed.

You would silence all the doubters pronto if you would just do this.

Sorry myattitude

I will NEVER silence my doubters

They are just trouble

But look back over last 4 pages and see my calls I have made for traders using my chart set up and time windows

Sorry myattitude

I will NEVER silence my doubters

They are just trouble

But look back over last 4 pages and see my calls I have made for traders using my chart set up and time windows

Myattitude

Are you using my chart set up and understand the 6 key times of every hour ???

If you are - it will become clearer

If not - you will be totally lost - like the others who are too idle top follow properly ;-)

Attachments

• sho2.png
    sho2.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 78
GU

Ideally we want to sell the GU now again from 5110 -14 area

That means we need back over 88 and 5105

We need to see now if low of 5077 can last 30 mins from printing with no breach - still got another 15 + mins to achieve that

Comment from 9 46 am - check it out please

Did price touch 5110 ??

Did you scalp sell it at 10 00 am ???

I did

Is that not in advance of move - with an excellent call ???

Please explain to me whats wrong with this

Key time price and under 5 pip stop

Price now at 10 09 am - another key time at 5094/5 - I exit 70%

OK

Having a 15 min break

Cannot take AU scalp buy or EU atm - they do not line up with key times and levels for now

So - no entries until they do

Comment from 9 46 am - check it out please

Did price touch 5110 ??

Did you scalp sell it at 10 00 am ???

I did

Is that not in advance of move - with an excellent call ???

Please explain to me whats wrong with this

Key time price and under 5 pip stop

Price now at 10 09 am - another key time at 5094/5 - I exit 70%

GU

10 13 am - taken 30% stake of at 5103 - as now a scalp buy - and out of all sells from under 5110

Back later

try and make a real live call. Take a leaf out of trade2wins best traders if you want to join them and get a similar level of respect.
State your trade after hitting the button on you platform
(whether you trade a demo account or real account doesn't matter for the purposes of this)

Every day - I will post a live call - in advance or move with time stamp and a 3-7 pip stop

I will say - now in scalp buy or sell at price - stop is known and targets are always 7 -25 pips

I will do one between 10 00 am and 3 00 pm

I might do it on the other live FX thread - I might do it here

But as normal since January 5th - I will do one today - again and then at least every day to end of January

ok you are giving members advanced warning for next time window ------ just type in room within 30 secs of trade entry

Status
Not open for further replies.