Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - for me the most consistent pullback from 97 down to 82 so far . Need really under 77 and 74 to hold scalp sells on GU - otherwise take profits and then look for scalp buys again above 90

EA - pulled back from 50/51 down to 28 atm - unless we bounce back over 44 and 46 - then scalp buy modes are over for now and it may be a turn for more scalp sells under 35 and 32

As we enter next half hr time window - EA as support at 5520 -23 area. If we dont breach then take scalp sell profits and look for scalp buys

Market is being too nice to me this morning ;-) Its probably going to get me later on now . EA did bounce from 5520 up - but as already mentioned - would need back over 40+ to go back taking more scalp buys and holding

Having a break and a bacon sarnie and will be back for 9.00am onwards - GL

EA and EU - both might be further sells again - if we dont get bounces over 3752 on EU and 5542 on EA

GU bullish mode - but do need over 6500+ to hold more scalp buys

flicking slacker or is the home made sarnie this size
BaconSandwich.jpg
:devilish:

He he - I would have a job downing that one with a Mug of tea ;-)

9.00am - EU and EA - not rolling over and falling further atm. Need to see if they can try up again and now checking other pairs as well

EU and EA interim lows held for over 30 mins - so now either in range for another 30 mins - or we will see a few tests of interim R's on both pairs

good hunting F ...........

looking forward to learning more about your style and approach in 2014

N

good hunting F ...........

looking forward to learning more about your style and approach in 2014

N

Hi N

I can see you are going boating down Somerset over the NY ;-)

Have a great time - and look forward to sharing some of my techniques with you in the new year

All the best and enjoy

Regards

F

Half hr - EA low at 5507 - and 10 was a scalp buy - so dump part or all scalp sells now. Only scalp sell again under 5504 and 5500

Status
Not open for further replies.