Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 5535 on EA still a scalp sell bias - but from 5510 its been a scalp buy - and therefore should stop by 22/25 or 30 area

EU - doing the turn again and now back over 3750 and 52 - above 46 still in scalp buy mode now - but would need to see high go at 3761 to think its a proper try up

EA - play stopped at 34 and then on hr change - like many other pairs - pullbacks/ retracements and as soon as we went back under 25 and the 19 - it was scalp sells again - I was too late as in GU instead

GU - out scalp sell at 85 with 84 the low. Market is teasing us now and just trying to get intraday traders into trades before committing to any direction.

For GU we need a clear breach of 6500 and 6504 - for up rally to carry on - and under 6475 and 72 tohold or take more scalp sells for lower

EU - 3761 and 65 new scalp buys or hold on to existing ones . Under 3746 favours scalp sells

what frequency are you on major ? because I am crossed eyed with peter mospherian go long go short then after event cashed in -- need to get this guy on skype to help others who are maybe interested

GL - i think above 46 and 50 - EU will try up again. Under 46 and really then 37 would be good scalp sell land

See you later

This was 3 hrs ago - and we stayed above 3750 and then did a HL at 3755/6 - basically saying after 11.30am - scalp buy - buy - buy.

EU so far 3789 and above 75 will still try higher

MM and BP - hope you got at least 20 pips + on EU and if lucky 35+ pip plus

Lets see if it try 3800 for hr change now at 2.00pm ;-)

Swissy - UChf - falling and at 8885 - supports from 68 to 78 on swissy if it tried under 80 - but more than likely all setting up for hr time window - along with EU - as pullbacks. Its just choosing the right levels now for entries

Status
Not open for further replies.