Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting teased into too many scalps while market teases with EU - under 3800 scalp sells - but 93 held and 96 is scalp buy again - but without going over 3807 then - its scalp sell again 3 pips off what ever high

Over 3807 and 10 - hold scalp buys

Last edited:
EA at half hr on 5496 - not quite there and EU at 3806 - taking both small scalp buys off - and will review over next 10 mins

EU - got a nice up trend line from 88 to 92 to 95 and now at 97 - whilst above the trendline - still should hold any scalp buys. Not in as went under 3804 - but still looking at getting in again if line hold and we dont start a proper scalp sell under 96

EU 3812 - back in at 06 and now will take 70% off and place 30% stop at 3800 - meaning if I get stopped out the 70% profit will cover the minus 6 pips on 30% stop

Last edited:
EU - what a teaser at 11.00 am - price just made 3808 but not getting anywhere - will keep 30% stop at 3800 and let fate decide - but if I do get taken out - will not just scalp sell - even if it touched 96 - as this movement is just trying to get rid of OB by dumping weak buyers etc etc

Got to pop out for 30 mins - back for next hr change. EU I reckon over 3810 keep holding scalp buys and really dont hold any scalp sells until back under 3804 and 3800 - GL - see you later

Encouraging on EU - another high at 3818 - will move 30% Stop up to 3806 now

Peter may I ask in advance what signal you are looking for to exit your 30% eur trade -- thankyou and hope the mrs was good to you last night after spending so much cash on her pressy :devilish::LOL:

Not back in time to catch the majority of that EU rise - shame ;-(

I think we can a say today so far - Dollar Weakness !!

What a surprise on so many pairs - ie EU / GU / EJ / EA / GJ / GA etc - UP and swissy down and AU although trying to turn up - not getting anywhere.

I don't thinks it worth trading much atm - after such large rises - surely many pairs will need a rest etc

Will check again next hr

I hope all the EU bulls did well ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited:
Midday - On EU - if we get any deeper pullbacks - then would need to breach under 3840 and 35 to change the intraday bias. Whilst above 3840 then still bullish and just throwing buyers out and having a rest
Above 3870 and 75 hold your new scalp buys - and under 56 you could scalp sell for 10 -25 pips maybe ??

Interesting EU did test 3834 - I did get a scalp short at 52 - ( late ) after saying under 56 - taken 70% off at 37 and now will leave 30% on with stop in 7 pips of profit at 43/4

EU - stopped out scalp sell - approx 14 pips at 70% stake and then 6 pips on 30% - so really just like a 10 pip trade on 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.