Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, sorry I have been totally unable to get with the narative today. I have been trying to work out the ramifications of the reply i got from fxpro over those discrepancies i posted earlier. They have looked into it and have sent me explanation, which im trying to work through.
Besides that on u/c ive seen the general picture well but my timing and entries all poor.
E/u. spent too long trying to call reversals. G/u knew it was going down but again failed to get any good entry etc
brain feels like porridge today hope this passes! A less than encouraging first day back.

Dont worry - i am about for an hr - so pick a pair and we will scalp it over next hr to get you into the zone

We know the EU is still bullish with R's now at 3798-02 and Swissy bearish with supports 5 -10 pips lower than current price.

Its 6 mins to the hr change at 2.00pm - ie time window - watch now for clues

On EU - we have a dynamic support up trendline from 3740 touching 66 and now saying above 3776 still in a up mode bias. Wev may be able to scalp sell down to 83 or 77 area

On the EU - we know its still bullish above 76 say - but - will it fall down to there and then try up again for an attempt over 3800 - or will it turn from 83 - that's the unknown atm

UChf - swissy still not tried lower - no longer in scalp buy - but now still trying to turn up again - so EU and EJ might be topping

Swissy could go all the way back up to 8910 on a scalp buy - but still be in the down intraday mode and still be a sell again

Similar with EU could fall to say 78 or 80 - and then be another buy to try and take out 3800 again

Always not the time when interim highs and lows printed - and if they are not breached with 30 mins - that means a change or turn around could be on

Whilst we wait for EU and swissy to confirm their intentions - EJ still trying to tease up - price hit 145.10 but -progress still slow - would only scalp sell under 98 and 95

Status
Not open for further replies.