Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at a R area - 2420 -30 but really the market makers are wanting to shake weak buyers out - before another rise etc

GU

3 27 pm

Now back at 5700 and still a scalp buy now above 89 on pullbacks

PA not that nice and really we need over 5710 to hold scalp buys on longer - other wise take what you can get if not already in

EU - 1 Min LR Chart for today up to 4 00 pm ish

EU

So far topped again at 2436 - a LH to yesterday

That top was a 3 38 pm - so 3 39 pm - end of TW was a scalp sell

So far thats dropped to 2415 and above 2400 and 2406 we are still scalp bullish again

Chart shows levels and some important times today

Not shown all the scalps by arrows - but guess you would know them by now ;-)

183036d1418227147-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-101214.png

Attachments

• EU - 101214.png
    EU - 101214.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 435
GU

3 27 pm

Now back at 5700 and still a scalp buy now above 89 on pullbacks

PA not that nice and really we need over 5710 to hold scalp buys on longer - other wise take what you can get if not already in

GU - comment from 30 mins or so ago

We only made 5719 - at 3 35 pm - so after 3 39 pm - like EU a scalp sell

Now back in range and staying above supports at 5680 /85

Scalp buys above supports for now - but messy atm - so wait really

Hey F , guys ............well after a few weeks of stalking I've managed to pick up a new role that should keep me out of trouble for a while - starts next week but full on already in truth

I will be lurking and always popping in but trading goes to back of queue for a while

hang in there .............F is the best ive seen here in many a year

N

and oh yeah...........sell usd.... .its having a baaaaaad week so far

yellow yens having a good day it seems

N

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 110
Hey F , guys ............well after a few weeks of stalking I've managed to pick up a new role that should keep me out of trouble for a while - starts next week but full on already in truth

I will be lurking and always popping in but trading goes to back of queue for a while

hang in there .............F is the best ive seen here in many a year

N

Hi N

Yes just sent you a comment in your thread - well done - and Good Luck with you new gig and I hope you enjoy it

Thanks for the nice compliment - I am around over the holidays as not away until new year

All the best and keep your hand in

Regards

F

Hi N

Yes just sent you a comment in your thread - well done - and Good Luck with you new gig and I hope you enjoy it

Thanks for the nice compliment - I am around over the holidays as not away until new year

All the best and keep your hand in

Regards

F

always (y) .............I intend to return to the trading fold full time when I truly have more time to focus (like yourself) in the future...........

N:smart:

Nearly 7 00 pm and I did finish before 5 00 pm - but left some more 30% stakes on with stops in profit

Finally EU up at 2445 area and GU testing 5715 /20 region again

Got to pop in later and otherwise see you in the morning

Regards

F

Thursday 11th December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

I hope the week so far as been kind to you and you have some good positive green pips in your kitty

So far its been a busier December than I thought it would be

Normal stuff again today

Please feel free to join in with any of your own intraday Forecasts on any FX Pairs

All questions are welcome and refresh your browser every 30 seconds in the busy periods to catch all the comments etc etc

Have a good day - and stay focused

Regards

F

EU

7 04am

Price currently at 2455 and for me still in a bullish price structure for the morning session - after nearly making 2500 in the Asian session

For me now - we would need to drop under 2425 and 2400 to turn back down to a bearish session - but need to see above 2466 and 2470 to carry on with more scalp buys - or take new ones

I have held a 30% stake on in a buy from yesterday - but would take it off now under 2422

EU

7 08 am

Present range is 2430 to 2466 - so approx 36 pips - we might find this could go to a BTTZ area with tricks going on to try and get you entering a trade in the wrong direction

Above 2440 and 45 - does favour price trying higher - but under 2440 and 30 then we might be seeing the start of a larger pullback to 2400 or 2390 area

GU

Similar set up to the EU with price making 5757 area in the Asian session and now at 5715

5695 to 5705 is all support area - so any fall dropping under here might then turn the session more to a bear bias

I still have one 30% stake buy on from yesterday in profit above 5683 and would take it off if we drop under 87

EJ

7 16 am

I also think this pair is session bullish for now above 146 75 / 80

Price currently at 147 22 and I am in a scalp buy from approx 02/3 and 7 am TW

7 28 am

Noticed we have red Swiss news at 8 30 am UK time and also then red EU news at 10 15 am ( unusual time )n- before more red news at 1 00 pm and 1 30 pm on the US dollar

A busy day - so be careful with the times

EJ

7 30 AM

I have taken my 30% stake on the scalp buy off at at 23 instead of holding - as 28 /29 still not been breached

Ideally want to scalp buy again lower - not taken the scalp sell atm

EU

7 32 AM

So far this last 30 mins it made 2468 - was not in it on a scalp - but on 30% stake

Under 56 and 51 I would be scalp selling for 40 /43 area - to look at scalp buying again

Above 57 still think it might test the R at 65 / 67 again - and then try higher

Status
Not open for further replies.