Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

I dont expect it to go under 5702 or even 5707 as still good interim supports there - but fall under 5719 is not with clean PA

It got to 5709 and bounced more than 5 pips and then dropped again

Dont like this type of maniulated PA - so will exit GU sell if we touch 16 on any other bounce - and stay with it under 08 - for slightly lower

UCad

7 45 am

Under 14660 - for me its a bear session for now

Price currently at 14654 after a 48 low this morning

Would only look at being in scalp buys above 67 and 72 really

Its very unusual to say this - but for me the only pair not receiving a lot of play or manipulation so far is the EU - very unusual

Its made another EO morning session high to 2471 and above 60 still in a scalp buy bias

GU

7 49

It was so obvious - ie it would make ne exit my scalp sell at 16 - after making 09 - before then dropping again - to so far 5705

Difficult now - as below 14 still a scalp sell - but 5702/3 to 07 is all good support - so an area I would want to scalp buy from

Under 5696 and 90 - different ball game and then I would exit my 30% buy from yesterday

EU

7 53 am

I also think I will exit my 30% buy from yesterday if the EU drops now under 2447 - and have moved stop up to make sure I have a larger profit in it

UJ

For DL

I have good supports forming at 117 65 to 75 now

Its made 118 40 area earlier this morning - but been falling again to currently117 90 - 118 00 area

Would only take new scalp sells or hold ant on under 80 and 70 really - and hope we might be able to scalp buy again above 80 /85

EU

7 58 am

Now testing 2480 - and I now have 2 x 30% stakes on buys - one with a stop at 2447 and this one set now at 69 ( Both stops in profits )

EU

8 35 am

Could not scalp buy again at 69 /70 area - in fact scalp sold at 67 and looking at buying again above 2440 next

GU

7 49

It was so obvious - ie it would make ne exit my scalp sell at 16 - after making 09 - before then dropping again - to so far 5705

Difficult now - as below 14 still a scalp sell - but 5702/3 to 07 is all good support - so an area I would want to scalp buy from

Under 5696 and 90 - different ball game and then I would exit my 30% buy from yesterday

From 50 mins or so ago

I got back scalp selling this pair at 5703 and then at 93 - 81 low so far and will exit one scalp and keep a 30% on under 5706

Got to pop out next hour - but will post a EU chart beforehand

EU - Topped so far today at London Open and 8 00 am UK

EU

1 min LR Chart - I exited scalp buy at interim high around 2485 - as it was a surge up for the hour change - did not start selling to 2467

183060d1418287948-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu.png

Attachments

• EU.png
    EU.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 482
GU

I dont expect it to go under 5702 or even 5707 as still good interim supports there - but fall under 5719 is not with clean PA

It got to 5709 and bounced more than 5 pips and then dropped again

Dont like this type of maniulated PA - so will exit GU sell if we touch 16 on any other bounce - and stay with it under 08 - for slightly lower

Good Morning Peter,

In regards to the price manipulation, yes it occurs, and when I feel it is strong, I drill down to the 500 tick chart. Why, well my stops get tighter, for my trading style, and so what if I lose a couple of trades with a 3 pip stop, I know that a circa 15 pip trade will be along soon. Most times I let it run a little further than that even.

I appreciate I may be teaching grandmother to suck eggs here, as you seem to know what your doing, and quite successfully so, thus I wasn't sure whether to post or not.

Possible food for thought for you.

Have a great day trading.

Best
John.

made a few trades, a few losses but this covered them, a BOPB, risked 5 took 17.1 pips.

Eu has been travelling nicely both ways......

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 83
Good Morning Peter,

In regards to the price manipulation, yes it occurs, and when I feel it is strong, I drill down to the 500 tick chart. Why, well my stops get tighter, for my trading style, and so what if I lose a couple of trades with a 3 pip stop, I know that a circa 15 pip trade will be along soon. Most times I let it run a little further than that even.

I appreciate I may be teaching grandmother to suck eggs here, as you seem to know what your doing, and quite successfully so, thus I wasn't sure whether to post or not.

Possible food for thought for you.

Have a great day trading.

Best
John.

Morning John

You know you are always welcome to comment on this thread etc - no problem

I got caught on GU after taking a nice scalp and then dropping down to 30% after approx 7 pips thinking the bounce would still be small and keep me in under my cut off level

Unfortunately - the bounce was over 5 pips and took me out my "soft" 30% stake stop ( still with a small profit though ) and then a few mins later - continued to drop again with another LL

I also use the tick charts with scalps and glad you do as well

I know many say they are just noise and too fast etc etc - but over time - you can see the movements clearer and it all make sense. In fact after a few years of tick chart viewing - they become as slow as a 15 min chart - as you adjust to them

I did manage to jump in 2 more scalp sell under 5705 and 5693 - so been pleased with the ongoing PA

Still in on one 30% on the sell - ( out of 30% stake buys from yesterday ) and will only drop that 30% stake sell if we bounce above 5694

Have a good day - not any GU news I dont think - need to check again - but plenty on US / EU and Cad

Regards

Peter

Last edited:
EU

10 02 am

Dropped from Lower High at 2485 to so far 2418 - and 2420 is clearly a support area

Under2455 and 40 - I still have now a down bias session

Its a scalp buy above 2420 and only scalp sell atm under 2415 and 2409 - but then supports at 2403/5 areas again

Status
Not open for further replies.