Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU and UChf - have lined up - swissy scalp buy from 40 is now up to 46 and EU now dropped over 10 pips - swissy was in - but did not have time with EU as chose EA instead

Taken all off scalp buy on swissy at 48.

So now within 10 mins from LO - 2 scalps and total 26 pips net -

I will do now what I tell MM - slow down - chill - relax - 2 trades in under 10 mins in enough for a bit ;-)

Saying that MM had a great trading night after the FOMC news - see his comments - but he stayed up late from what I can see - just hope he has not given a lot back ?

Time for a cup of tea I reckon ;-)

I am thinking - good start - but crap PA reading on EA - ie it dropped 50 pips from when I said scalp sell under 75 - OK got 19 pips in 2 mins - and was delighted - but the trade really was a 15 min one - and I should have left at least 20 or 30% stake on -

With Swissy happy I got out within 3 pips of interim high - so no problem there

Now both EU and swissy have reversed again - but key is the swissy low holding and EU now going over 93 and 95

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: is the major on a 30hrs shift , heart attack job waiting to happen or maybe thinks he is
superguy-pound-symbol-6914762.jpg
:devilish:

AU - would like to look at selling under 8880- 85 area - price at 8863 atm with 68 top for now - still a scalp buy over 55 and then 80 area is R

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: is the major on a 30hrs shift , heart attack job waiting to happen or maybe thinks he is
superguy-pound-symbol-6914762.jpg
:devilish:

Good Morning BP

Lol - yes - I reckon he was on an high after the news and according to his stats on his demo account - he got approx 270 pips on 11 trades on the EU with full and part stakes etc.

Yes night shifts -( I think he was up to after 3 am) will ruin your intraday Europe session - even if you are on Red Bull ;-))

Have a good day BP

Regards

F

Last edited:
AU - would like to look at selling under 8880- 85 area - price at 8863 atm with 68 top for now - still a scalp buy over 55 and then 80 area is R

Looks like AU will not make over 70 for now - as scalp buy over 55 as failed atm and unless 52 hold then Au will fall rather then have another go up

Swissy still trying up and EU as fallen 20 pips from LO - not got back in either for now - nor EA which is still 40 pips down from opens

Will look to see if we can get another set up after this hr change at 9.00am

GU - approx 15 mins to news - falling atm from 6380 area with supports at 60-70 area.

Will ignore until after news - still bullish above 6350-60 really - but news can always change everything ;-)

UChf still strong and still trying up with price at 8963 - I scalp bought at 40/41 - but did not leave any on and have not gone back in for now - might regret it - but lets see GU news again first ;-)

GU - news as not really done anything - price at 6375 - need under 67 and 64 to hold scalp sells and over 6385 and 90 to think same with scalp buys

I can see plenty to scalp for 2- 7 pips - but nothing so far lining up to really grab me - eg swissy nice scalp sell under 60 - but just going into range again with supports at 46 -50 anyway

Yeah i was up looking after very sick child, she was vomiting in sleep so had to watch her most of night. Worked this am so a bit ropey now

I can well imagine - I hope she is feeling a lot better now - the thought of Santa might help now .

Only back for 30 mins - then again after 4 pm I think

AU - 70% off scalp buy at 65 and now will leave 30% on with stop at 57 and at b/e

From 3 + hrs ago - notice AU made 8875 and then topped again - stopped out on 30% at 57 and under 60 it was back to scalp sells anyway.

Support is 35 to 40 area - but would need price to rise over 55 and 60 to get back scalp buying ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.