Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for fxpro to get back.
I have stated that whatever the math, surely there is an issue when 4 pips at 1.4m make only slightly more than 1 pip at 600K loses!

Yes question them - and then say if I go live with you I want a lot better deal as i can get it elsewhere ;-)

That should be interesting

Off out at 4 pm and then back for 6.30 pm ready for the US rubbish ;-0

EJ and EA still bullish - and GU pullback now

GL and hope to see you later

Last edited:
7pm and 7,30 pm - FOMC - statement first about plans - then the press conference #

All expect big moves from it - might still be a damp squid ;-)

now i just have to learn how to do the same thing over and over.

Can I just say - EXCELLENT - Well Done

You got your forecast correct based on supply and demand and then stayed with the LL's and LH's through all the time windows

Mighty impressed and you have done better than me on this EU fall

Regards

F

I worked out - and I know it involves double counting - but over 270 pips you have made off all the trades you had on EU since the FOMC news - on 11 trades - and all correct - super stuff MM ;-)

Wow that was just awesome. Great job MM.
How long are u trading today? Consider overtrading and don´t lose your ratio. ;)

European Open time - approx 7.00am - quick review of main pairs I will be looking at today

EU - false high from FOMC - 3812 - low - 3648 - price at open - 3678 - 8 hrs approx to rise 30 pips. Bullish last 2 months but bearish this last week, with price in the range created by FOMC

UChf - price now up approx 100 pips from low at 8834 on Tuesday this week. Monthly / quarterly still bearish - but bullish more this week High this morning 8963 - supports in 8910 -20 area

GU - new high after FOMC at 6483 - price now approx 6380 - still bullish with supports at 6340 -50 area

More pairs to follow along with trades I plan to take

Have a good day

Regards

F

EA - New high after FOMC - 5578 - now down to 5440 - still bullish in 5400 area but will the pullbacks be stronger dropping it further ?

EJ - New high after FOMC - 142 90 - price now 142 16 and really in an approx 200 pip range this week

AU - no new high over 8970 and now after FOMC dropped down to new low of 8815 - and then HL at 8822 and now at 8857. Bearsih for many months - tried to find support for a week to try up - but now under main support areas of 8880 - 8910

Watching UChf atm - supports at 8925 -35 support area. If price breaches under then more fall and that would lead to the GU / EU / AU etc all trying to retrace up further again. Above 8900 the swissy is bullish - but will it fall to that price area ?

Here for London Open this morning - so no rush to take any scalps atm but watching to EU / GU / UChf 3 - as they are in sync atm

EA and EJ both been is scalp buy mode since EO - in neither atm as still waiting to get more of a feel of the market ready for the LO in approx 20 mins

Now two I am watching to see if they might change for this next hr change -

EA - close to R area at 5480 - above and clean break - more scalp buys up to 5500+ or if it holds - pullback into 50 pip range - 9 mins to time window as well

Swissy / UChf - supports holding atm from 8937 - and now a scalp buy above 40 - saying EU and GU might have topped temporary and will therefore pullback and fall more

8.00 LO and nothing exactly lining up atm - wanting to scalp sell EA and EU and scalp buy swissy. - 3 pairs - in EA now as under 75 is scalp sell

EA still falling and 6 pips lower than were i got out - did not take part stake off or leave any on - as it happened so quick - ie a scalp trade with an RR of nearly 4 - in 2 mins ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.