Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is my LR 108, first time on the chart

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 87
Guys it has been a privilege to be with you this morning, but now I must earn my lunch... in calories... I am on a diet so I will walk to the italian restaurant :D See you later hopefully unless it is free Limoncello shots :innocent:

Guys it has been a privilege to be with you this morning, but now I must earn my lunch... in calories... I am on a diet so I will walk to the italian restaurant :D See you later hopefully unless it is free Limoncello shots :innocent:

where are you trading from?

That reminds me

i would ask anybody who has not rated this blog thread with star rating to give us a rating - hopefully a 4 or 5 - as we had some haters originally give us only 1

When I see others with 4 or 5 star rating - but only 1 or 2 members rated - I laugh - but time to get this thread up in the list

Major Magnum has proved to doubters and haters it can be done - and I really hope now a few more will also join in and follow the success I have had over the years

Cheers

F

I think that one might help you staying with moves - although you can never rely on just one or a few - but it will help - along with time and levels

GL playing with it on all pairs

F

F

"What do you mean you can never rely on just one or a few".

And No sure you saw my previous post (below):

F

Thanks.

So.....

FOR longs:

a) 108 LR is below prices
b) The 1m TF is making HL's and HH's
c) A bounce back to support (can be any TA: Horizontal lines, trendlines, MA, Fibonacci levels or others) in combination with the 6 key times.

Is that right?

Fz

Status
Not open for further replies.