Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

One last question for the day:

Would you consider those two trades as part of the method?

a) the short @ 39 past breaking the low
b) and the long @ 21 past breaking out and pulling back to the 20 Ema?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 61
F

Thanks

your gold aRROW is not at these numbers?

Here are the 2 charts. The 3 mins could have been any between 1m and 5m, I was just checking from high. The 70T is my standard screen. The cursor shows where I took the entry, and it shows all the settings of the LRs as well. I would love to use the same colours as F, but his charts don not show clear enough on my screen and can't even read the timestamps on x axis of the charts.
As I suspected (with hindsight) I would have been better off waiting for the retracement to MA (or even better on the LR 1062). But hey, I wouldn't be asking questions if I was so good "without" hindsight...

Attachments

• 2014-11-21_12h23_01.png
    2014-11-21_12h23_01.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2014-11-21_12h22_02.png
    2014-11-21_12h22_02.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 66
F

Thanks

Yes

Breaking an interim low or high level by say 5 -7 pips plus normally is a new trade and move

However - it can be false if just on the hour or at certain times etc or set up to be manipulated the other way

Lrs can help you stay with the trade by understanding the price structure - as well as the price action

Its difficult to explain in a few words - but we will look for examples maybe next week

Regards

F

Here are the 2 charts. The 3 mins could have been any between 1m and 5m, I was just checking from high. The 70T is my standard screen. The cursor shows where I took the entry, and it shows all the settings of the LRs as well. I would love to use the same colours as F, but his charts don not show clear enough on my screen and can't even read the timestamps on x axis of the charts.
As I suspected (with hindsight) I would have been better off waiting for the retracement to MA (or even better on the LR 1062). But hey, I wouldn't be asking questions if I was so good "without" hindsight...

OK

will check out

I will post my chart - but try and keep it at 100% rather than resizing to get a clearer view

If we dont get all in then - at least you know why

For me from after 11 51 am and Midday it became a sell at horizontal resistance level

You will see this on my chart

BUT

We are in an up structure - ie with a dynamic up trend line - its now whether the resistance can be breached or not

More to follow

Yes

Breaking an interim low or high level by say 5 -7 pips plus normally is a new trade and move

However - it can be false if just on the hour or at certain times etc or set up to be manipulated the other way

Lrs can help you stay with the trade by understanding the price structure - as well as the price action

Its difficult to explain in a few words - but we will look for examples maybe next week

Regards

F

F

OK. Thanks

Fz

sl rem hit.
nice clean looking data by the way NF

Thank you MM, I was really feeling for you during your quest for a nice layout setup. I had the same epiphany when I went down to the Tick charts, and adjustable to market conditions to make it look better. From frenzy to peace and calm. Not enough to improve my scalping, as you can see, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.