Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry can you open my eyes and show me what you saw?

A picture is worth 1000 pips lol.
See the gap in price circled and support and resistance pressure line, before dropping at 10.39am there was some gap left in the market on the way up, meaning that on the way down it was like a short vacuum and momemtum gathered as it took the support level and crossed 95 LR too (and filled the gaps)

Attachments

• EU-20141121-gap-supp-res-01.jpg
    EU-20141121-gap-supp-res-01.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 108
GU - 1 Min LR chart for Fugazsy - staying in trades etc

This chart is for Fz

It shows how you can stay in trade better by checking out time and levels

I have marked levels on way down - all under red 108 LR

As long as PA on 1 min keeps to LH and LL - then its should stay dropping - until supports and then change

Opposite on bounce back up with HL's and HH's and red LR under price etc

182230d1416567938-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-211114-staying-trades-example.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 211114 Staying in trades example.jpg
    GU - 211114 Staying in trades example.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 1,207
A picture is worth 1000 pips lol.
See the gap in price circled and support and resistance pressure line, before dropping at 10.39am there was some gap left in the market on the way up, meaning that on the way down it was like a short vacuum and momemtum gathered as it took the support level and crossed 95 LR too (and filled the gaps)

I think your 95 is nearly my 108

Its amazing how we all have different settings

Even a time on my charts I marked on Monday evening at 9 00 pm on EJ - changed today to 9 04 pm ???

So everytime we fire up our charts - never trust all what you see

Regards

F

I think your 95 is nearly my 108

Its amazing how we all have different settings

Even a time on my charts I marked on Monday evening at 9 00 pm on EJ - changed today to 9 04 pm ???

So everytime we fire up our charts - never trust all what you see

Regards

F

Sorry I double checked and I set to round number 100, so perhaps not so much difference at 95 it crossed at 2452 :).

Dont forget though you do need to tweak your LR settings on a say 10 or 20 second tick chart to a 1 min chart - they should be different to optimise your results

Dont forget though you do need to tweak your LR settings on a say 10 or 20 second tick chart to a 1 min chart - they should be different to optimise your results

I want to say that F. is the real expert and I did not want to derail the setup into tick charts. With speed comes greater responsibilities.
Really appreciate F. help!

This chart is for Fz

It shows how you can stay in trade better by checking out time and levels

I have marked levels on way down - all under red 108 LR

As long as PA on 1 min keeps to LH and LL - then its should stay dropping - until supports and then change

Opposite on bounce back up with HL's and HH's and red LR under price etc

182230d1416567938-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-211114-staying-trades-example.jpg

F

Thanks.

So.....

FOR longs:

a) 108 LR is below prices
b) The 1m TF is making HL's and HH's
c) A bounce back to support (can be any TA: Horizontal lines, trendlines, MA, Fibonacci levels or others) in combination with the 6 key times.

Is that right?

Fz

11 33 AM

So GU and AU have been bullish again

EU and EJ - teasing and resting from big falls

Swissy - same as EU / EJ - but from rise

Ucad - this pair as main red News at 1 30 pm and as dropped - probably a big set up for news

Will be checking it out later

So UCad as been paired against AU and even GU

Swissy paired off with EU - and yen crosses - yen as got a bit stronger now causing falls

Status
Not open for further replies.