Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you doing companions? I am only trading GU today, 7 trades, total @ BE, lol, I guess I am learning., cannot post much...I am focusing, my back did hurt, now I am lying on the floor, much better..

9 18 AM

EU

We need a bounce back over 2475 and 80 to see any turn being tried now

EU comment from nearly an hour ago

The nearest we got was 2470 - and now we need at least 2460 to hold any scalp buy on longer

Low so far 2426/7 area - tend to think its out of up channel well and truly now

BUT

Still a HL atm - so if we stay above 2400 and then go over 2600 next week - we would still be in an upchannel

Get the feeling we will struggle to get back over 2500 or 2520 now - but I am a short term intraday trader - not a fortune teller - so I dont want to carry on guessing - need to get back to the TA and the market gameplan ;)

how are you doing companions? I am only trading GU today, 7 trades, total @ BE, lol, I guess am learning., cannot posto much...I am focusing, my back did hurt, now I am lying on the floor, much better..

just taking 3 pips here and there

BUY

soory F, if out of up channel why buy?

how are you doing companions? I am only trading GU today, 7 trades, total @ BE, lol, I guess am learning., cannot posto much...I am focusing, my back did hurt, now I am lying on the floor, much better..

Taking also few pips where the market allows me too. Hope your back gets better, buy a projector and display it towards your ceiling so then you can lie in bed and reach for the stars... erm I mean the pips :) :LOL:

BUY

soory F, if out of up channel why buy?

Good question

Really its down to how you look upon trading I suppose

I would only scalp for say 3- 7 pips - if the day / session is really boring and I had not got many pips in the kitty

But any trade for me - in any direction worth 7 -25 + pips - is my bread and butter - it might be only worth $250 - but can on a good scalp be worth over a $1000+

So if I think EU will make over 2460 and test 80 and even 2490 - 2500 - I want those pips rather than thinking OK - I am up 120 pips or so for day - so have rest of day off etc etc

If I lose on any scalp buys - I will try and keep the loss under $150 and if I get 3 losses on 3 scalp buys in next 2 hrs - then - I have an hour of two off and think - what was I doing

But if I make another thousand or more over next 5 -7 hrs - i will be delighted (y)

how are you doing companions? I am only trading GU today, 7 trades, total @ BE, lol, I guess I am learning., cannot post much...I am focusing, my back did hurt, now I am lying on the floor, much better..

Sorry to hear that Fugazsy

Need to go though the levels on a scalp on GU to show you how to stay in trades etc

Will post a GU 1 min chart and explain next - or in a bit

Meanwhile - might be boring for a bit now - but - you never know - still might be some more good scalps over next hr or so

Status
Not open for further replies.