Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU just gone up at hr change to 6307 - is this just to get buyers in before news at half hr - when market tries to tank it down ??

Back now at 9.40am - from last news - dollar strength and EU fell - BUT - GU kept high atm after UK news with R area at 6355-65

Missed some nice falls on many pairs being out - but will want to try and catch bounces on hr time windows and maybe GU retrace sell

GU just gone up at hr change to 6307 - is this just to get buyers in before news at half hr - when market tries to tank it down ??

Well GU kept on rising and even with dollar strength at half hr news - it could not drop it - whereas EU fell]

Looking now at GU top at 6365 - still scalp bullish over 35 - but you can always catch pips of pullbacks even it strong rallies when they hit R points

Next main R above say 65 is 83. Lets see if 65 can hold for next 20+ mins or not - allowing scalp sells but only hold on if price falls under 45 and 41

UChf - now at a R area at 8890 ish - EU trying under 48 - but hr time window now - so might we see start of reversals here ??

Need more clues over next 5 -14 mins

keep your powder dry - as really last hr was the action - and now its tease time whilst the market waits trying to dump traders - or catch them out

GU is so far staying under 65 - but just resting - pullback i not deep enough

EU and swissy still trying to breach both their opposite barriers

GU - i dont know whether you are scalping this one - but 50 is support and 53 became scalp buy again - will 65 stop it ??

GU - reading PA and so far 65 held over 30 mins - 63 LH and now 59/60 next LH. Interim low 50 - so now range 61 to 49 - need a breach of one for next clues as scalping in 12 pips is tight and last scalp buy form 53 i am taking off here at 60

EA - keep an eye on 5420-5430 area - as will see if I can get a scalp buy in that area from a pullback from top at 80 area. Current price is 5457 and under 70 still in scalp sell until at least 40 I would have thought

GL

i said this nearly 3 hrs ago and EA now at 5432 with 24 holding - pondering to scalp buy - what do you think MM ??

e/a no scalp buy that I can see. looks o/b

Well good reasoning etc - BUT ;-)

Yes EA is OB and as been falling today from 5480 area - yes

But 20 and 24 are supports and price could easily go up 15 -25 pips and still be in down bias

The clues for holding scalp buys will be 33 and 37 ;-)

GU - some UK news on hr at 11.00 am UK time - minor news but GU is at R levels but need under 49 and 46 to hold the scalp sells on under the high at 65

Status
Not open for further replies.