Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 05 am

Back now for an hour or so

Will post a GU chart for this morning

Was not here to take the scalp buy above 50- - but still going and up at 75 atm

You will see on chart whilst I felt confident above 40 /45 area it should rise again - all down to price structure again

GU - 1 Min LR Chart from after 7 00 am today

GU

1 Min LR chart with dynamic trendline supports and LR price structure changing from after 7 30 am

182156d1416481892-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-201114-1-min.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 201114 1 MIN.jpg
    GU - 201114 1 MIN.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 704
11 05 am

Back now for an hour or so

Will post a GU chart for this morning

Was not here to take the scalp buy above 50- - but still going and up at 75 atm

You will see on chart whilst I felt confident above 40 /45 area it should rise again - all down to price structure again

GU I only bought at 57 and sold at 66, my remaining got closed at 59 and I did not reenter (I should have at 10.51am). I am off to some lunch and then off to a 1h30 massage till 4.30pm :). Good Trading F. :D

EU

11 16 am

It taken nearly 2hrs for my scalp buy to make 19 pips and I have exited now at 2530 and will hopefully get another scalp buy from a bit lower

Very slow after news

GU I only bought at 57 and sold at 66, my remaining got closed at 59 and I did not reenter (I should have at 10.51am). I am off to some lunch and then off to a 1h30 massage till 4.30pm :). Good Trading F. :D

Hi SW

What a 3 hour massage

That sounds good - and I hope she's fit - lol

See you later some time and hope you had a decent early session

Regards

F

11 20 am

GU

I think now it needs to stay ideally above 51 -54 area for another go up

We do have HL's with dynamic support - BUT LH's so something will have to go in next hour or so

YEN crosses seem to be dropping out of session bull structure - certainly on GJ and EJ - need to check UJ

My stop on 30% buy trade at 147 90 for now - but still in a scalp sell - although that is now down to 30% stake as well as banked 70% on that trade

If you cannot buy and sell with just one broker ( on one pair at same time )- on same account - open another account so that one account is purely buys and one account purely sell deals. Dont get mixed up though and only do this type of stuff if you have the experience and the money available etc etc

With a bit of luck after a few years you can have a say $25k on one account and say $10 -15 K on another account - and even with just $15k you can when scalping with small stops still place trades on with 3 to 5 lots per pip - meaning a 10 pip scalp win can be anything from $300 to $500 gross

made another 2 trades on UJ both shorts, one loss and one win.

Done for the day, cannot trade like this more than 4 hours, Good day +3.97%, small account.

1m tf is definitely better and I can only trade one pair, UJ acts well, spread not good.

Thank you all.

11 35 am

EU

I am out of scalp buy at 30 - thinking it was over for now - and its teased up again - and not in it now

Not focused enough I reckon - trying 37 now - lost out

Will review again after Midday

made another 2 trades on UJ both shorts, one loss and one win.

Done for the day, cannot trade like this more than 4 hours, Good day +3.97%, small account.

1m tf is definitely better and I can only trade one pair, UJ acts well, spread not good.

Thank you all.

No problem Fz

Stay with one pair until you are comfortable

I spent over 2 years early on just scalping EU - and even in those days could hit my 25 pip daily target on a regular basis

I think UJ and AU are sensible pairs to scalp - EU - can be the hardest some sessions and then other times - dead easy - all depends on manipulation going on

Enjoy the rest of your day and see you soon

Regards

11 46am

EJ - and yen crosses

Still falling - out of 30% buy now

So far from high EJ fell 130 pips - only got approx 65 so far on sells

12 05

GU

Made 5687 for midday

We know from before 85 -95 is all R area

We need really above 5700 to hold scalp buys on if we get a breach up

For now supports under at 72 and 65

You can scalp sell - but dont expect 20+ pips for now

12 25 pm

GU

Teasing for now

Only dropped to 77 and now testing 86/7 again - not in either way for now

We need over 95 and 5700 really for more scalp buys so 85 -95 is a BTTZ area- could stop rises

Dont know whether I will b around for 1 30 pm news - but should be for 3 00 pm news

We have Cad and US dollar news at 1 30 pm

the usd index

after peaking around 7.30 today the usd had one last buy hurrah at 9.12 and has been sinking ever since ........... 5 sell waves (including the 9.15am move) with the current one starting around 12.11pm for 10 mins so far ........

riding the scalps in-between or perhaps sitting on a solid EU buy from early 2500's up with minimum fuss ....
later
N

12 42 PM

EJ

Out of all trades now as we get a pullback above 148 00

Will review it again later on after news and in the US session

Status
Not open for further replies.