Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
just waiting to see if the usd falls again or starts a bull phase...........its in limbo

just waiting to see if the usd falls again or starts a bull phase...........its in limbo

virtually every currency lines up one after the other to buy into usd .........still trying

10 31 am

GU

Now testing just under 5650

I want to scalp buy above 45 - but the fact that this pair is being really manipulated atm - it might be taken all the way down to 40 - to try and get more bears in - before it turns up again

I am off out in 5 mins for about 30 mins - so will just exit scalp sell just before i pop out

Cannot scalp buy just yet - whether we can in next 9 mins ???

10 31 am

GU

Now testing just under 5650

I want to scalp buy above 45 - but the fact that this pair is being really manipulated atm - it might be taken all the way down to 40 - to try and get more bears in - before it turns up again

I am off out in 5 mins for about 30 mins - so will just exit scalp sell just before i pop out

Cannot scalp buy just yet - whether we can in next 9 mins ???

agreed .......I just saw a spot around the 53 with an over weak GBP .........................its at 5663 now and I went back in for more

N

usd is actually pretty neutral at moment so back later.............I played the last trade on GBP behaviour more than the usd;s dynamics

later
N

taken a pip or so .............not sure here now

Essentially that was a good call, you were in 12 pip profit :). Everything was ling up on my chart at 10.36am. I closed at 8 pip profit part of it and rest at +2...

Attachments

• GU-20141120-m1.jpg
    GU-20141120-m1.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.