Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that pair had potential as a buy ;) (y)

just 6 pips off the low called............hey i'm getting better :cool:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4415.html#post2438828

Well Done N

Wait until your average scalp is over 10 or 15 pips and then you will be not chasing all the 2-5 pip moves

I am missing out on EJ at moment

Check out on your system - 11 51 and after Midday - scalp buy again

Missed it totally but out scalp sells and my 30% buy now

Around for at least 2 hrs from after 2 00 pm to 5 pm this afternoon

Regards

nice nice dump on USD ..........hard not to make a few here on any usd pair

Well Done N

Wait until your average scalp is over 10 or 15 pips and then you will be not chasing all the 2-5 pip moves

I am missing out on EJ at moment

Check out on your system - 11 51 and after Midday - scalp buy again

Missed it totally but out scalp sells and my 30% buy now

Around for at least 2 hrs from after 2 00 pm to 5 pm this afternoon

Regards

my main scalp lead is usd pairs and I call off of the dynamics of the usd index (as I always show here) ...I need the usd index displaying certain dynamics and then I line up the other currencies to trade .....

regarding EJ I need to nominate a new lead (as usd is not in the pair !) ...................lets say I call the less volatile currency as the anchor currency so Euro would get the lead role ......

looking at that pairing around the time mentioned I see the 4th of 4 decent scalp sells right up to 11.41 am.........

the earliest I would have looked to scalp buy was the 11.55am move in truth .............yen was not really signalling much prior to that

after that yes - I see a couple of half decent buy scalps ........

and right now at 148.21 (buy) ..........yen could be weaker but euro looks up to play (y)

N

forgot why I hate this pair..........yen volatility is ...urrrrrrrr !!!

mistake .......just hit 130 ..........sigh :whistling

Have you tried ray lines - ie trendlines with degree of angles on - to assist you with the direction as well

Many think rallies with angles under 45 degrees will reverse - for me its as low as 20 degree angles - as long as we keep to PA pattern of HH's and HLs or opposites

OK sometimes you might have to accept 5 -10 pips pullbacks - but as long as you trade is above entry level and in profit - you can normally live with it - as its only the entry that requires stops of say 3 to 7 pips max

Status
Not open for further replies.