Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
In doubt, I closed the EU long and left the EJ, mainly relying on the yen's weakness than strength of euro and tightened the SL to 147.36.

The EU as turned into a larger scalp sell than I thought

For a start I though above 34 we would turn - but no - kept going lower

Between 20 and 27 is all BTTZ area

We need to stay above 27 ideally - but the market can tease down to 2520 still and then take us back up

As you know under 2510 - 2500 -2497 and then 2490 would all favour further falls- but the market as time on its hands as well - so teasing in ranges could last a longer time

I have played safe now - as popping out - not it any trade on EU for now

1 52 pm

Sorry missed 1 30 pm news - was still stuck in a traffic jam ;-(

As expected really - EU popped up again - above 48 and 50 and 55 to so far 2566

Trouble was - missed the trade as not in it

But thankfully still in EJ and that went up to 147 -69 - so far

Update with charts next hour

EU - I Min LR Chart from 11 21 am scalp sell and then buy

EU Chart

Notice the LR's picking up the waves

OK out of the 9 LR's - 6 will have lag - but help with price structure - but 2 are virtually no lag and 1 is 30 second lag

182114d1416406040-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-19th-nov-after-midday-news.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 19th Nov - after Midday and news.jpg
    EU - 19th Nov - after Midday and news.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 369
2 11 pm

We should - in theory - be able to scalp buy the EU again above 47 -50 support area

Th dynamic support is down to even 45

2 35 pm

We are not at 2543 -45 area - and still cannot scalp buy the EU atm

This is the market taking out new bull traders from over 2540 and 50 maybe

Lets see if we get a bounce before end of TW

Getting the feeling with the EU we might go into a BTTZ area

This might be between 2525 and 2562 - approx 37 pips of range - designed to take your money and confuse you

Best to stay out until over 60 -62 + or under 25 and testing lower supports again

Otherwise - you can scalp it for 1-7 pips on various small moves etc - thats if it plays fair - but normally BTTZ area involve manipulation etc etc

Will look at some other pairs and see if we can find something for next hour

3 09 pm

Dollar strength come in more over last 30 mins - so pullbacks on all rises and retraces on the fallers

Will pop back after 4 00 pm or so - but plan not to stay all afternoon - as want to be back for FOMC at 7 00 pm tonight

EJ - Scalp buy from 9 00 pm 17th to 4 00 pm on 19th - 3 min chart

EJ Chart

Had to use a 3 min chart now to get 3 days info on

So far price as risen approx 280 pips - all from a 5 pips entry stop

I have marked a major support area at 146 60 -62 area - with price currently around 147 60 after hitting 147 78

This is the type of price structure and price action you look for - all down to real yen weakness - after Japan's economy as gone into a recession - by definition.

When will it stop going up ???

Have not got a clue - but will manage it and catch interim tops and scalps that might go over 30 or 50 pips on pullbacks

Even though most of my gain is on 30% stakes with stops locked in profits I will pyramid and peel - as it occurs and already had 2 good scalp sells on it - one was worth approx 100 pips but only caught 64 pips of that move

182116d1416413747-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-3-min-chart-17-19th-nov-2014.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 3 Min Chart from 17 -19th Nov 2014.jpg
    EJ - 3 Min Chart from 17 -19th Nov 2014.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 463
Getting the feeling with the EU we might go into a BTTZ area

This might be between 2525 and 2562 - approx 37 pips of range - designed to take your money and confuse you

Best to stay out until over 60 -62 + or under 25 and testing lower supports again

Otherwise - you can scalp it for 1-7 pips on various small moves etc - thats if it plays fair - but normally BTTZ area involve manipulation etc etc

Will look at some other pairs and see if we can find something for next hour

EU

4 35 pm

The 2525 price did supply support for another scalp buy earlier on

Have posted updated EU chart with 5 or 6 scalps that could have been taken to day - each one worth min 15 to 40 pip max

All fall in time windows and assisted by LR's and PA

182118d1416414894-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-scalps-19th-nov-2014.jpg

Attachments

• EU - Scalps on 19th Nov 2014.jpg
    EU - Scalps on 19th Nov 2014.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 460
5 17 pm

EU up at 2554 area - and worth locking in profit on any scalp buy above 25 and 31

Will be back later for the FOMC news etc

See you later

6 45 pm

Back for 7 00 pm FOMC news

Still got the EU and the GU in an up price structure and Uchf in a bear set up

Appreciate it can all change in next 30 mins or so - the fact that the Aussie is so weak against the dollar and yens also so weak makes it a right mix up for me

Good Luck - will not be in a scalp for news - but hope to be in a new one with 9 mins of announcement - and when the spikes bring some type of clues etc etc etc

F, would normally 9 mins after the news be long enough for the (new) market direction to settle?

Most red news - yes - in the old days with the NFP it could be 15 mins plus to see a direction - but normally within 9 mins - you see a bias based on PA and levels etc etc

If i am not sure - I wait - or if its took quick ;-)

EJ done another new high now at 147 84 - still got 30% buy stake on that pair but its now over 50 pips lower - so will risk - as its got good profit already in the stop

If I feel inclined for a bit of thriller I'll play on either the UJ or EJ, the yen's weakness should help, as opposed to playing the EU direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.