Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - out scalp buy with 2 pips - still in scalp buy mode - but needs back over 32 and 35 to shows it still trying up for 50 / 55 R area.

Under 18 and 15 scalp sells again

Some very crafty play going on this morning - AU did not do another low under 32 but - did a HL at 33 and now turned up again and testing 45 -

EA - sorry not be focusing enough on this one - still a scalp sell and now over 35 pips down from when I said scalp sell - and I only got 2 pips out of it and now in again with another with 14 pips after break under low

The real crafty play is on GU and AU this morning - the EU quite calm and still falling and now at 64 - will move stop closer again to 71

AU - we could have another HL at 38/9 - will be confirmed if price goes over 45 and 48 now

The PA play as been very tricky this morning

MM - I suppose the EU and swissy have been fairly consistent last 2 or 3 hrs - EU down from 82 /3 high and Swissy up from 8856 low

Look at exactly 9.00am on EA and see what happened within 10 mins - yes 30 pip drop ;-))

That would have been a classic scalp on the hr change

AU - teasing down - but still in BT area

Got to pop out in 10 mins for an hr or so - so will place stop on scalp buy on EA at 2 pips profit and then hope it will stay above and carry on up for a bit

See you later guys

bloody hell forex you must be a flash dresser going by your charts -------- you said ask so what are all the spaghetti lines hiding the chart (lol)

AU - teasing down - but still in BT area

Got to pop out in 10 mins for an hr or so - so will place stop on scalp buy on EA at 2 pips profit and then hope it will stay above and carry on up for a bit

See you later guys

One hr later - and EA been up to 5434 and I gave taken 70% off at 5429 and now will move stop up on 30% stake up to 5409 ;-)

Makes a change - a trade working whilst I am out ;-)

Last edited:
I think the EA and AU easiest pairs for me this morning - AU been always sells under 45 and 50 and EA just a buy over 5385/90

Will that stay the same for US session later ?

Don't think so - but then again - I am no fortune teller 3- 6 hrs away is part guessing for me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.