Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Traders

Just before London Open - which I am around for this morning ;-)

EU and GU bullish atm - and Swissy bearish - although as we know that can quickly change ;-)

Similar EJ and EA bullish - but AU bearish again - and so far not made over 8975+ which we need for an attempted try higher

Will check out ready for the Open on the hour and then come back with some scalp / trade suggestions along with the ones I will take

Have a good day

Regards

F

The AU continues to be a scalp sell under 8945-50 and as just made 36 at 5 mins past LO. Supports again at 30 and then the 8915 -20 area

EA - strong SB last 2 hrs - but now hitting previous high price at 5420. Watching now and although bullish still in 5400+ area - pullbacks on this pair in rallies can still be 5 -15 pips quite easily.

GU - also scalp sell under 6323 - not in that one for now as not keen to be in more than 3 scalps at the same time

Last edited:
Attached EU chart with time windows marked at 9 mins to hr and hr change

Trendline and LRs help and under 78 for me was scalp sell - 714 low but still in on 30% under 80 and will take off if we dont go under 70

Please feel free to ask any questions on chart etc etc - its a 1 min I have shown

Attachments

• EU - 171213.JPG
    EU - 171213.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 79
AU missed the scalp buy 35 as still in scalp sell which I have exited at 37. Under 8950 still in down mode and so would only look at taking scalp buys again - if low holds for 30 mins+ and we do HL's over 45 and touch 50 etc etc

EA - i came out of with just 2 pips as it was not falling quick enough

Well got that wrong as after I came out now down another 14 pips - would have been best scalp of London hr - shame - that's trading for you ;-(

GU - we are now at 6335 and got next main R at 50-55 - above 27 still scalp buy - risky so only stay with it if you know when to take part stakes off

AU - its stayed under 45 and 50 and back in scalp sell mode but now need under 32 and 29 to hold scalp sells on for lower

Status
Not open for further replies.