Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken all of EA scalp sell off at 5403 - over 30 pips profit on 30% part so please.

AU will move stop up to 8943 - 12 pips locked in profit on 30% there and price now at 8951

forex looks like the major may need your multi task skills with saw /hammer and expert diagram skills with new desk (lol)

forex looks like the major may need your multi task skills with saw /hammer and expert diagram skills with new desk (lol)

I think we need to ask him if the rocking horse is in place of an executive swivel chair

Still it could be a good way to "ride" a nice trade ;-)):D

Coming up to new hr time window in approx 5 mins - and most pairs in limbo now

Wanting to scalp buy AU again - but will wait for a HH I reckon and then if it happens look for one ona pull back

EA - now still were I exited about 20 -30 mIns ago - will it try lower under 5400? It is trying but be careful of a false fade if in scalp sell

Hr change - looking to see if we can catch any reversals again

The Desk plan looks good - plans for what - 2-4 monitors ??

EU at 3772 and supports now at 58 to 63. Need over 82 to hold scalp buys and under 68 scalp sell again for supports

Last edited:
Out for 30 -40 mins - On EU - i think under 3770 still in scalp sell mode with another attempt under 50 needed down to next interim supports. No breach of 50 and over 72 and 76 could show any turn being tried

GL - see you later

Regards

F

EU - no breach of 50 and now at 83 - which as also assisted the AU to try a rise again and is now at 8968 and still trying.

AU needs over 70 and 75 to hold any scalp buys on longer

Midday AU update. - Price at 8926 low and 29/30 is scalp buy - also with AU now trying to find support and rise again above 20 - then EA might have topped for now and is a scalp sell under 5440

GL

Nearly 90 pip fall on EA scalp sell - although have not got it all and have only been in 30% under 5420 - but great "free trade" and stop now down to 65 as will gladly accept being stopped if its having a rest

A change now AU and EA out of correlation and AU as not stayed above 62 and 65 - resulting in scalp sells under those 2 prices

Status
Not open for further replies.