Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 58am

GU still trying up at 5910 - whereas EU not gone over 2495

GU above 97 on pullbacks is still another scalp buy - needsunder 93 and 88 to be carry on holding any scalp sells taken under 5908

10 25 am

GU - the 10 09 am scalp buy at 98/99 made 5915 - I dropped to 30% stake size at 5912 and will hold that on above 5901

F. I would like to say that your Daily morning overview and market structure seems to be ever so slightly better and better. You also reference to earlier posts and follow up on it, including your position management which is top notch.
Perhaps I am also building experience Intraday too but once again Thank you (y)

Frankly currently I am unable to read/refresh or update the forum while I am monitoring a position but I feel I am improving and I wonder how you can do all that at once.

On a different note I am also happy that I managed to convert my indicators from MT4 to the cAlgo platform (I have learned the new platform language and basics now) and will try to implement them as a semi assistance for live trading and position management.
I also plan to implement your trading rules/guidelines with LR, TW, High and Low Bias structure, position management at 70% and early exit if incorrect. The only thing that seem to be a challenge would be to know when red news is coming up... But since it needs to be tested live with semi automated human validation that is fine by me and don't get me wrong I intend to improve and work on your technique etc.
Perhaps I can post follow up about that on your other thread?

Good trading :)
S.

Thank you SW

I think with you understanding the PA more ist helping you as well to follow my brief updates and reviews

Well Done with your programming and GL - I think semi automated can help a lot if you want to trade say 3-6 pairs etc

By all means use the other thread to update all with your progress etc

I welcome it and are very keen for you to keep progressing and succeed - just like Major Magnum

All the best

F

EU
10 30 am

With it staying under 95 over 30 mins that favoured lower

So far we cannot get under 82 and we need under 80 and 77 to hold scalp sells on longer

Taken out GU 30% scalp buy - but still think we can look at another scalp buy on GU above 5897-99

EJ again

I exited 100% off scalp buy at 34 as for me it topped there before 9 00 am

After 9 00 am it was another scalp buy above 32 or 34 and now 30 mins later its at 46 and still trying up

Above 33 still a scalp buy on pullbacks - needs under 30 and 27 to be scalp selling longer

EJ comment from approx 1 hr ago

Price now made 142 53 and it was a nice scalp buy from 35 /36 area

Above 40 /42 on pullbacks - still another scalp buy again for me

10 40 am

EU

in a range from 2480 to 2495 - we need to see a breach by at least 3 pips to go with the direction then on pullbacks

For me I think it will try over 95 and make over 2500 - but if 95 holds it again - then it will try supports at 82 again

10 40 am

EU

in a range from 2480 to 2495 - we need to see a breach by at least 3 pips to go with the direction then on pullbacks

For me I think it will try over 95 and make over 2500 - but if 95 holds it again - then it will try supports at 82 again

96 now

Hi Fugazsy

Just replied to you on the other thread - and cheers

Yes -- Eu AT 86/87 was another scalp buy and so far we have now topped at 2498

I have left 30% stakes on still above 84 on scalp buys and now will wait to see if we do get over 2500 and 2504 - another slight barrier

Would not really change to selling etc until under 2479 and 74 - as by then we would be coming out of the short term up channel

All the best - have a good day

F

Hi Fugazsy

Just replied to you on the other thread - and cheers

Yes -- Eu AT 86/87 was another scalp buy and so far we have now topped at 2498

I have left 30% stakes on still above 84 on scalp buys and now will wait to see if we do get over 2500 and 2504 - another slight barrier

Would not really change to selling etc until under 2479 and 74 - as by then we would be coming out of the short term up channel

All the best - have a good day

F

Thanks for your replay

I only read your 10 points.

I went long @ 98 as a BOPB.....

11 01

EU - so far made 2509 - main next R;s at 2530 area with supports at 2470-80 area

Out 30% and I ideally want to scalp buy again above 2495 or 2500 again

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    28 KB · Views: 82
GU

11 06 am

Not so nice as EU - posted a LH - still in a bullish channel - so might try and scalp buy again above 5895 area

EU

11 09 am - end of TW

I wanted to ideally scalp buy in 2495-2500 area and atm - cannot

supports at 2492 - so maybe between 92 and 96 might be on for a scalp buy

Are you a fellow scalper or short term swing intraday trader?

If you are - you should like this thread ;-)

I have tried from the 30 seconds to the 10 minutes timeframe on EU, but to be honest I could not make it, but due to my good MM I have not lost any money but I have also no made them.....Maybe this can be the way....

ATM I am only trading a BO system on Crude and the Dax and I only day trade, I am out at the end of the day win or lose, I am only taking one trade per day, today I am long crude, covered 1/3 in profit, the rest I will wait for the and of the day.....

My profit comes from only 20 % of my trades....so I always looking for a nice move.

seems like is testing 95 again...

12 10 pm

Not been able to scalp buy EU above 92 and now 90 to to say 75 is a BTTZ tease area - so need back over 90 to think about taking scalp buys again - or under 75 for thinking about scalp sells

In between will leave atm

EJ taken 30% stake on scalp buy off at 142 60

GU

12 14 PM

In a BTTZ range from 5888 to say 5917 - so approx 30 pip range - that you can only scalp - or even better just leave alone until we get more clues on a direction and a breach of at least 3+ pips

AU

12 16pm

Seems to have peaked at an R area of 8680-85

Would need above 8690 and 8700 to be holding or taking new scalp buys and below 68 looks as thought it favours scalp sells with next supports around the 8650 area

UChf / swissy

Would like to scalp sell again if we test 9645/50 area

if that happened would also then be looking at scalp buys again on EU above 2480 area

Status
Not open for further replies.