Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 55 am

EU

price at 2391 and managed to get 9 pips on scalp buy on the bounce which was well over 25 pips

Now a test - but for me a BTTZ area from 2400 to 2360 - ie tease zone

Need to wait to see more clues

More red US dollar news at 3 15 pm - just over 70 mins or so away

Will have another break until 2 30 pm

Cannot be bothered to keep scalping for 3 -10 pips - as over by daily target

Hope to be able to catch the 15 -30 pip moves later on - I hope ;-)

See you in a bit

OK

EU now done a LL from before and price at 2363

Bounces staying under 90 would still be sells again

Comment on EU from after the news

For me when the bounces from new low on EU did not stop under 2390 - that was first clue - things might be changing - again

I then mentioned a BTTZ area from 2360 to 2400

Above 2400 was for me scalp buy land with 2 more clues at 2 21 pm and above 2410

Price so far made 2422 and above 2409 on pullbacks still another scalp buy

AU

6 50am

Another similar set up to GU - but not in this scalp buy for now

Low of 5841 - supports now 5850 ish and price rising at 60 with R's all from 67 to 80

We would really need above 8625 + to come out of the down bias - but thats over 60+ pips away - so there is room for larger pullbacks if dollar weakness stays for longer during this am session

Comment on AU from nearly 8 hrs ago at pre opens

We are now up at 8625 area with a high so far of 8630/33 on a spike

If we can make over 35 then I think more rises again and 8620 -30 becomes a support area

For now - not convinced - need more clues as am looking to see under 30 - but knowing we could then bounce up again from 8610 area

Just heard the Russian rouble having it worst week in 15 years on market - fell that much - but many still say over valued

Comment on EU from after the news

For me when the bounces from new low on EU did not stop under 2390 - that was first clue - things might be changing - again

I then mentioned a BTTZ area from 2360 to 2400

Above 2400 was for me scalp buy land with 2 more clues at 2 21 pm and above 2410

Price so far made 2422 and above 2409 on pullbacks still another scalp buy

Bought again at 2411 and now made 2437 - will take 70% off and bank

I got so bored this morning around 11am, I fell asleep...:LOL:
Now I am getting ready for next news session...

Comment on AU from nearly 8 hrs ago at pre opens

We are now up at 8625 area with a high so far of 8630/33 on a spike

If we can make over 35 then I think more rises again and 8620 -30 becomes a support area

For now - not convinced - need more clues as am looking to see under 30 - but knowing we could then bounce up again from 8610 area

2 58pm

AU still testing 32 -35 area - cannot scalp sell just yet - maybe more clues after hr change

Under 25 confirmed a sell was on - bounced stayed under 28 and now scalp sell dropped down to 14

Will just exit with 70% stake for now

EU

3 13 pm

I should have taken 30% stake off after we dropped under 23 - but hope we stay above 2409 and bounce will try over 26 - if not need to exit it

I got so bored this morning around 11am, I fell asleep...:LOL:
Now I am getting ready for next news session...

Hi SW

Agree - it was very boring early on - and even the NFP was an anti climax

Since last hr or so - I have managed to get some nice scalps on EU and AU

Looking at finishing early today - as it's a Friday - time to wind down for weekend

Hope you able to catch some more pips

Regards

F

i notice fxcm have reduced their spreads ( but im thinking the costs will now be hidden/ allocated to commissions/ conversion costs

Hi MajorMagnuM,

FXCM's new pricing was designed to make your trading costs more transparent.

With our raw FX spreads, the sell and buy prices you see on our platform are the best bid and ask prices being quoted from among 10+ competing liquidity providers on our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution with no markups added to the spread. That means any spread cost you pay goes straight to the liquidity providers.

FXCM makes money on your transaction in one way, through the commission, so you know exactly what we charge you to execute your order. Below are examples comparing our new pricing model to the old one. You can see the difference for yourself on a demo account: http://bit.ly/1lo8dYO

jubh8Vw.png

Listed spreads and commissions will not apply to some customer accounts due to their relationship with certain intermediaries.

Monday 10th November 2014 - Pre start and Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders and I hope you have had a great weekend

Monday morning - start of another week and I am only about for 45 mins and then back after 8 30 am

Will do a quick update / review and will try and catch a couple of quick trades before I pop out

For the rest of the day - I hope to be around for at least 5 hrs including a few hrs between 2 and 4 00 pm

Have a good trading week

Regards

F

6 51 am

EU

After lows of Friday of 2349 and 2360 /69 we have gone back into the 2400 zone and for now above 2450 are still in a bullish up channel with a new high above 2490 now being needed

Currently at 2476 and I will be looking for a scalp buy above 72 and if I cannot find one will then look at scalp sell down to 52 -58 area to try there.

Under 2450 - then that would show loss of scalp up bias

GU

6 57am

Similar price structure set up to EU - up bias above 5875 /80 with high so far at 5917 area

Current price 5905 and will look for another scalp buy above 5899. Under 5896 and 92 then be still with scalp sells looking for another scalp buy from supports in the 5870/80 area

From Friday afternoon session ( US morning ) we have seen dollar weakness leading to the rises in the EU / GU / AU

Whether this can be maintained for this mornings European session is yet to be seen as both EU and GU are currently testimg some interim supports and have not bounced back up again so far

7 16 am

GU low so far in last hour - 5894 - - can only look at scalp buys above 5900 again for now

EU - 2465/66 as been low and bounce there for a small scalp buy

Need above 75 with 67 holding to carry on and hold scalp buy longer

Under 63 and 60 more scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.