Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried from the 30 seconds to the 10 minutes timeframe on EU, but to be honest I could not make it, but due to my good MM I have not lost any money but I have also no made them.....Maybe this can be the way....

ATM I am only trading a BO system on Crude and the Dax and I only day trade, I am out at the end of the day win or lose, I am only taking one trade per day, today I am long crude, covered 1/3 in profit, the rest I will wait for the and of the day.....

My profit comes from only 20 % of my trades....so I always looking for a nice move.

seems like is testing 95 again...

Interesting on what you say

Unfortunately - I have never traded any other instruments other than FX pairs in last 13 yrs - not even Gold or silver - and have not experience on the DAX / ftse / Dow etc etc

I depend on taking between normally 10 -20 trades a day to make my 50 pip+ target. Every day is different - sometimes it easy and even 6 or 8 trades and I am there - otherdays I need 15+ trades -especially if I have say over 4 losses etc

With my stops being so tight ( normally under 5 pips with spreads included) - i can make RR of 1 on any scalp over 5 pips - which might take anything from 1 to 5 mins

I prefer to achieve 7 -25 pip wins if possible and dont chase every 5 pip move if I can help it

You are welcome here to post any of your FX day trades on any pairs - and I wish you well with your other instruments

GL

Regards

F

sorry to all

ive been tied up with interviews etc

ok the usd is struggling at the moment for this week ........it had a great last week but from early Friday and thru the naff NFP's it caught a cold and is still falling

so sell it until it turns !

N

nice bounce signal off the EU round 2480 ........perhaps worth it from say 85 as a buy F ?

sorry to all

ive been tied up with interviews etc

ok the usd is struggling at the moment for this week ........it had a great last week but from early Friday and thru the naff NFP's it caught a cold and is still falling

so sell it until it turns !

N

Hi N

I wondered if you had popped away on holiday again - or been to Brussels doing some accountancy tricks on behalf of the UK Gov :D

Hope you are well and look forward to assisting if I can any time this week on your intraday progress

Regards

F

EJ

12 51am

From 12 39am it was a scalp sell under 60 - but so far not made under 53 and gone into a tease zone of 52 to 57 now

Out of scalp sell as if w try back over 61 /2 then its showing scalp buy tendency again

Having a break for quick lunch

Back later

1 44 pm

UCad

Whilst the EU / AU and even the GU have been slowly falling from after Midday - the UCad as risen from the 1305 area up to 1326 - as at now

Pullbacks staying above 19 are scalp buys again -as we would need under 18 and 16 to hold scalp sells on

1 47pm

Uchf ( swissy ) - like UCad with dollar strength as seen price creeping up again

I still would like to scalp sell in - or under the 9647-53 if all lines up

Will not be here after 2 00 pm for 45 mins - but back then later on

EJ

12 51am

From 12 39am it was a scalp sell under 60 - but so far not made under 53 and gone into a tease zone of 52 to 57 now

Out of scalp sell as if w try back over 61 /2 then its showing scalp buy tendency again

Having a break for quick lunch

Back later

EJ - comment from one hour ago

Above 142 62 was a scalp buy - confirmed at 1 30 pm TW and now price as made 142 77 and still teasing up higher

Above 64 on pullbacks can be scalp bought again

Needs under 61 and 56 to be holding scalp sells on longer if 64 let go

EU

made 2494 - a LH again

above 82/3 we should be able to scalp buy again - but under 77 and 75 etc then maybe not ;-)

EU comment from approx 2 hrs ago

We did not stay above my line in the sand - ie 2475 -80 and therefore could not scalp buy again

Instead under 77 and 75 and 2470 was all scalp sell land

Price now at 2438 - after a 2430 interim low at 3 00 pm TW

1 44 pm

UCad

Whilst the EU / AU and even the GU have been slowly falling from after Midday - the UCad as risen from the 1305 area up to 1326 - as at now

Pullbacks staying above 19 are scalp buys again -as we would need under 18 and 16 to hold scalp sells on

UCad - we did rise from 1319 to 35/36 - but back now at 18 /19

Like the EU - the GU and AU also fell further

Waiting now for next TW at 3 51 pm

3 52 pm

Noiticed the interim lows had held over 30 mins - but now can be breached again after an hour - which is in the TW

Not saying they will be - but have open mind on either direction on EU and GU - but not AU - as that did do another LL than before

usd has been bullish for a while now ........got back above the high of the day an hour ago and still prodding north

N

usd has been bullish for a while now ........got back above the high of the day an hour ago and still prodding north

N

Hi N

The test for me is all 3 's ( EU / GU / AU) Supports holding

I will be looking to scalp sell them again - but maybe anything from 5 -25 pips higher depending on the turns

Change started after 3 10 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.