Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 52 am - start of a new TW so down to 30% stakes on scalp buys on EU and GU

Good Morning F., astonishing ;) as soon as new TW price fell.
Also great daily overview in clear detail. I really like that. Hope I can get 5 hours today to make some green pips, let the hunt begins:devilish:

8 36am

Looks like the AU as been the cleanest of the 3 on rise - over 40 pips since 6 30 am TW

EU - still not up at 2400 - 2396 seems a small barrier

GU - messy

Last edited:
8 46 am

Had to pull AU scalp sell

Did not stay under 90 and pullback to 84 not large enough to cause another fall down to 70 /75 area

Not scalp bought - will wait until next TW

8 50 am

GU still messy PA but showing more signs of a fall as now LL and LH

Under 36 on pullbacks - still scalp sells

EU

8 52 am

Finally made 2400

above 91 on pullbacks - still another scalp buy

Like GU ugly manipulated PA - but you expect that on this pair

Need under 89 and 87 for being in scalp sells or holding them

EU

8 52 am

Finally made 2400

I think I need some coffee this morning, when I read EU finally made 2500 I jumped haha, yes it was corrected :). When give 2 levels and say "under 89 and 87". Does it mean PA need to cross both level confidently without pulling back up or teasing the area ? Thanks

Lets hope the next 30 mins are better than last 30 mins

With main news not until a few hrs away then you expect a different morning today - but normally its after 10 - 10 30 am UK time when pairs go into tease zones etc

We have a mixed bag now at 9 00 am - nothing really clean for me - will see if next 9 mins changes again

I think I need some coffee this morning, when I read EU finally made 2500 I jumped haha, yes it was corrected :). When give 2 levels and say "under 89 and 87". Does it mean PA need to cross both level confidently without pulling back up or teasing the area ? Thanks

Hi SW

yes - typed 2500 first instead of 2400 - sorry - you might have thought that was a nice scalp buy - lol

2 levels normally need to be both broken - the first can be the tease to trap scalpers in to a new move - but if it clears both - then the move should continue

With so much manipulation going on nowadays with liquidity providers etc - you get deliberate false moves - and so sometimes you need to extra confirmation and also knowing any pullbacks either way stay under other levels needed to stay with PA 's LL's and LH's - or opposite on rises

Hope that helps

I was too late for EJ scalp buy after 8 51 am - but that was a nice 15 pips rise and still not completely stopped yet

9 09 am

AU finally doing a change of PA from 94 - its not done a LH and LL that was needed from 90 before

Still being crafty showing the manipulation going on but would confirm fall under 83 and 81

Would then still think possible scalp buy again in 70 -75 area

8 50 am

GU still messy PA but showing more signs of a fall as now LL and LH

Under 36 on pullbacks - still scalp sells

EU

8 52 am

Finally made 2400

Got these 2 during last 40 mins

9 pips on GU from 35 and 7 pips on EU from 92 - so 16 pips in total of those 2 scalps

AU - not working out still - so only 3 pips of that pair in 30 mins - bad

GU

9 33am

We have just had some minor news on the Pound at 9 30 am and then 10 15 the BOE Gov speaking - down as red news - so be ready for play after 10 00 am

So far GU still posting LL's and LHs on 1 min from 8 00 am

EU

9 35 am

Needs to stay above 91 /92 on these pullbacks from 2401

If not it might be a larger fall rather than staying with up bias via a bounce

Excuse me for 10 mins or so

Back after 10 00 am ish

Forexmospherian, thanks for the reply and understand....so there are many pages here, i have read the first XX pages, and the last xx, pages, one question, is there anywhere a description of how you trade with examples and or pics of your charts etc, or is it more of a journal to others to show it can be done ?

Forexmospherian, thanks for the reply and understand....so there are many pages here, i have read the first XX pages, and the last xx, pages, one question, is there anywhere a description of how you trade with examples and or pics of your charts etc, or is it more of a journal to others to show it can be done ?

Hi Topgun

Have you checked out the other thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

That one shows the method in more detail

Ignore all the flack I used to get - member here thought I was a con artist and somebody else - but no - totally free advise and help thats worked for me over 7 year

There are a lot of pages there - but skip through and pick out my comments explaining the detail and tips and set ups along with charts

Hope that helps TG

Regards

F

phew...that will save some time, plus ignoring the flack, lol. lastly to monitor your posts is there a way to get the page to update when you post? or do i have to constantly refresh the page?

GU

9 57 AM

Just staying above 5800 for now at 5802

Dropped over 40 pips since 8 00 TW

Unfortunately only got about half of them - but was out for real start

Bounces need to stay below 21 for more sells again

Status
Not open for further replies.