Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 14am

All three ( EU / GU / AU ) have started rises this last TW with AU posting another new morning high

GU bounce as been larger than it should have been - chnaging price structure from since 8 00 am

News now

Usd Cad and Usd Chf both been falling with a weaker dollar now - causing the other 3 to have rises again

Remember all these changes can happen every 30 -60 mins -and its only if price structure does not change that allows larger rallies

phew...that will save some time, plus ignoring the flack, lol. lastly to monitor your posts is there a way to get the page to update when you post? or do i have to constantly refresh the page?

Unfortunately - in busy times when 2 or more commenting - best to update the browser every 30 secs

Sometimes it can take 3 -5 min or more to see the comment otherwise

The busy times will always be around the hour and 30 min frame changes - and sometimes for periods - I might not comment at all - if in existing moves or away from screens etc

10 39 am

End of another TW

Best pair last TW of 18 mins was the USD/CAD - but even then only 9 pip up move

Tight ranges and low volumes atm - only going to check twice an hour until we see larger moves etc

10 50 am

Coming up to next hr and TW - dollar still weaker - allowing more rises on AU and EU and turning GU for now

That can all change again in next 18 mins remember

GU

10 56am

For now line in sand area - is 5819 - 21

Whilst above both - we should still test next R higher

If we fall below both - then back in down bear bias for another go on low

AU

6 50am

Another similar set up to GU - but not in this scalp buy for now

Low of 5841 - supports now 5850 ish and price rising at 60 with R's all from 67 to 80

We would really need above 8625 + to come out of the down bias - but thats over 60+ pips away - so there is room for larger pullbacks if dollar weakness stays for longer during this am session

Comment on AU from 4 hrs approx ago

I had thought we might fall from 90 back to 70 area - but we stayed above 82 and carried on up above 8600 to high so far of 8605

We might still test 8620-25 area if we can stay now above 80 /82 area

Under 80 then change again

10 50 am

Coming up to next hr and TW - dollar still weaker - allowing more rises on AU and EU and turning GU for now

That can all change again in next 18 mins remember

Just over 75 mins later - and it did

GU now under its line in the sand area whilst the AU and EU have both fallen approx 15 pips - which is a lot in slow range periods

We have supports on AU at 83 to 87 area and EU at similar 2482 to 85 ish

GU - different set up as interim supports at 19 -21 with more just above 5802-4

EJ

12 17 pm

Still in an approx 20 pip range since after 5 00 am

Session up bias - but no new highs

From after 12 21 pm - the new TW - 4 mins after I posted this last comment - we got the new high - by over 5 pips

Still in up mode but now suffering pullbacks

Above 142 85 / 86 I would hope that I can scalp buy again

1 12 pm

EJ

84 was low and 85 became a scalp buy but - we could not get over 93 at 1 00 pm

So we had a classic ABC pattern - with the C being the LH to the A - indicating another sell under 93

So far we have not done a LL under 84 - so the range of 84 to 93 - 9 pips is known as a BTTZ by me

ie total tease area - needing a breach by at least 3 pips for next move

Big News in 15 mins approx

PA before major news is not really of that much use - as anything might happen - as well as spikes each way even

Will not be in any scalps for NFP news - but hope to get in a scalp with 9 mins of release

Dollar as been weaker this morning allowing EU / GU / AU to make rises etc

All could change - but remember - the market will do anything to confuse and put traders in trades that will then retrace and go the other way

Stay focused next 3 hrs - as more red news later - and its the busiest 3 hrs of today coming up

1 22pm

EJ now breached LH and made a new high just under 143 00 - still bullish atm but will exit scalp before 1 30 pm

1 35 pm

EU now trying to rise

Not in any scalp and will not be - as market indecision - and so the bigger moves still not set up just yet - maybe we have to wait until next hr - so far a damp squid

1 46 pm

Still not in pair on scalps

The UCad was a nice 100 + pip drop but now bouncing and the rest have just been lacking real direction after the 2 way spike bits

For now - not bothering until next TW

Status
Not open for further replies.