Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - taken other 30% off at 63292 - as out in next 15 mins and that scalp was worth 14 pips - so nice one for Monday am prior to London Open

EU taken 70% off at 61 and locked 30% in profit at 57 ( only 1 pip profit locked in there though )

See you later and good Luck over London Open ;-)

Morning Traders

Monday AM - prior to European Open at 7.00am and last full trading week before Christmas

GU - Up again at 6300 after a fall down to 6265 and a HL at 81 - still scalp buy bullish mode over 6290.

EJ - bearish after fall down to 141 21. from a 142 80 area on Friday am. Will 141 25 or 141 hold for a try back up ?. Need really to see over 60 to hold scalp buys on

OK - will update again in next hr - presently just scalping for 5 -10 pips with AU being a scalp sell under 56 and 52. Hope to buy it again above 37 -40 area

Also EU scalp sell under 56 but need under 50 to hold on for any lower

Have a good day and week - I will ;-))

Regards

F

Back again now just before 9.00 am UK time and 2 hrs since this was posted along with other reviews.

Both the GU and the EJ have been nice - got 13 pips prior to LO on that one and EJ - 141.25 did hold and since then we are up at 85 ( 60 pip gain ) but I have only got 9 pips of that gain - as was not about during the main gain. Over 73 EJ still scalp buy bullish and GU over 6328

Entering hr change time window now

GU - not bothered entering scalp sell under 28 - but instead seeing if I can scalp buy again above 15/17 ideally.

EU - just going nowhere atm - need a range break either way ;-)

GU now at 19 . cannot scalp buy yet - hoping to between 15 and 17 - and if these 2 let go then have 10 -12 for next scalp buy try. Should have taken scalp sell under 32 - but was looking at GU and EJ when it lined up and missed it ;-(

Shame with AU - we have one HL at 8920 - so in scalp theory we should be buying above there and then LH's under 70 saying sell - Last one at 55 and that was then scalp sell at 53 and you can hold under 39

GL

Last edited:
EU - finally broken up above its range - missed it - but still in both EA and EJ on 30% stakes on scalp buys with stops locked in profits

Moved EJ 30% stop up to 77 - if stopped out no problem similar with EJ up to 5392 with stop and price now testing 5400

Last edited:
OK - out for 40 mins or so - then out again at 11.00 am for half an hr - domestic jobs - ie shopping ;-)))

Au still not under 39 but testing it - leaving 30% on scalp sell with stop in profit at 47

Back - AU - out 39 - as after 36 low 38 was scalp buy again - but needs over 47 and 49 to hold on

Last edited:
I´m trading demo for 1 hour in 3 pairs. EU, EJ, GU. 8 Trades with 4 wins and 4 losses.
-1 Behind. Closed some trades too early could be way better but for now not so bad.

I will test it more often if i have time.

Hi Sunzy - should be about most of afternoon - my best today as been the 3 you mention

If you are still not used to scalping - I will spend some time in the week explaining what I am looking for - ideally along with MM - who as not been around so far this morning - guess he might be in later

Notice the GU did not stop at 15/17 nor 10/12 and was then a perfect scalp sell again

Attached GU chart and why after i could not scalp buy at 15 /17 it then became great scalp sell under 10 /12

See chart attached :)

Attachments

• GU - 161213.JPG
    GU - 161213.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 83
I was in GU just before its jumped down. But i thought the support was to strong so a sold with -0,5pip.
Surely, i could trail the SL but the spread was big so i didn´t wanted to take more risk and right after i sold it dropped.

But for my first scalping trades i´m satisfied.

Attached GU update chart at midday

See time window and also HL - meaning scalp buy

Attachments

• GU - 1612132.JPG
    GU - 1612132.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 132
Midday AU update. - Price at 8926 low and 29/30 is scalp buy - also with AU now trying to find support and rise again above 20 - then EA might have topped for now and is a scalp sell under 5440

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.