Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming into hr time window and on AU - 29 is low atm - need to see 35 and 37 for scalp buys from say 31/32 - but I will await more clues etc atm

GU - my range is 63 to 78 approx 15 pips - hope we dont get a BT tease here.

Under say 60 and 57 OK for more scalp sells - but above 63 could still try a turn

I cannot really explain the scalping part - but just now on GU - we had a HL at 67 and then it tried up from there to 72 and now above 67 its scalp buy - but need over 74 and 77 to hold = otherwise if scalping you just take what profit you can get

Now I dont have to worry with 30% free trades - I can either place stops in profit or even at both interim lows and then - what ever happens I have made profit from the 70% stake part - ( 2 lots each)

If however I get another 10 -20+ pips out of 30% parts - that'ts great - cream on the cake ;-))

GU - did me ;-) it got me to come out the last part of my scalp buy before a 7 pip drop - and then in 3 mins shot up 13 pips - bu**er ;-)

My AU 30% part on scalp buy is doing well - with price now at 8948 - so about 15+ pips off that one if i pull soon - next R's at that high 52-3

GU - back in range and messy now

AU still pondering in no mans land between say 38 and 55

EU - 3720 - could not sustain rise for now - but no real sell until under supports at 3710 and 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.