Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else you do with time? it come and it go and mind it own business. just take trade when time is right and you sit. when time enough is up you close trade. when you buy fish from market, you stand all day after you pay and look at fishman? you could if you idiot, but no, you take fish back to house and cook fish. not know whey you think inefficient, time not what you trade, money what you trade. how care you long it take make money, you not care. my school very old. my teacher old too.

I care

I want over $250 every hr I work

If I cannot get it - then why work ??

So you are happy to earn your money over hrs and days and weeks

I want continual more money every session - every day - every week - every month - otherwise - why do I work ????

Any followers using LR set up saw after 2 30 pm change EU and GU back in scalp buy modes again with EJ falling

Trouble is - is it more false stuff ??

I have made another 24 pips waiting for EU to make its mind up
EURUSD already made mind up. just need relax and let nature forces work.maybe you spin wheels for 24 pip and work plenty plenty hard, but what if i sit and watch tv while EURUSD work for me. who inefficient?

eurusd already made mind up. Just need relax and let nature forces work.maybe you spin wheels for 24 pip and work plenty plenty hard, but what if i sit and watch tv while eurusd work for me. Who inefficient?

er, well you obviously

Taken 70 % off ej , sorry im still not convinced that manip is done but want some bear pos all the same. Sl at -2 on remainder

Attachments

• 230.PNG
    230.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 79
EURUSD already made mind up. just need relax and let nature forces work.maybe you spin wheels for 24 pip and work plenty plenty hard, but what if i sit and watch tv while EURUSD work for me. who inefficient?

If you say you never have losing trades - then you are very efficient ;-)

This efficiency thing.
2 traders, swinging the same size, end the week +250

Trader A books 20 hours screen time.
Trader B books 10 minutes screen time.

Who was the most efficient?

this efficiency thing.
2 traders, swinging the same size, end the week +250

trader a books 20 hours screen time.
Trader b books 10 minutes screen time.

Who was the most efficient?

but this merely is comparing swingers. Better left till after dark

Status