Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 01 pm

No lunchtime news - next at 3 00 pm

We have been in tease modes on EU / GU etc for hrs - thank goodness for Yen crosses today

EURUSD many legs but over bridge now. both in sky which one go into sea first will be for the crossing of the other. dragonfly can not fly with no wings. when dragonfly touch water can grow wings again.

Taken 30% sell stake off at 142 00

Do not like this as it might try 05 and so better to be safe than sorry

Still want to scalp sell again if we dont go over 142 13

12 09

EJ - only a scalp buy above 95 now with a new high over 142 12

If not - then look for scalp sells under 142 08 - but needing under 94 to hold on longer

EJ comments over last hour

With no 142 12 or 13 - always wanted to sell again

Now back down to 97 from 142 10

We need under 93 and 89 to hold scalp sells on longer though

EURUSD many legs but over bridge now. both in sky which one go into sea first will be for the crossing of the other. dragonfly can not fly with no wings. when dragonfly touch water can grow wings again.

I think dragon fly might have drown

its only alive again now over 2500

GL

EJ comments over last hour

With no 142 12 or 13 - always wanted to sell again

Now back down to 97 from 142 10

We need under 93 and 89 to hold scalp sells on longer though

More tricks

No under 96 or 93 or 89 - so no longer scalp sell with 142 00 another scalp buy and now its breached over 142 13 and trying 18

Sorry could not get this out earlier - had to put trades first - but busy last 9 mins from after hr change

this why you not use stop get trade exit lose money crazy. always come back way of nature. EURUSD fine ride on trade to 2625 when we look see again and think.

dragon do not fly only in old stories.

More tricks

No under 96 or 93 or 89 - so no longer scalp sell with 142 00 another scalp buy and now its breached over 142 13 and trying 18

Sorry could not get this out earlier - had to put trades first - but busy last 9 mins from after hr change

1 13 pm

EJ now at 142 21 and still teasing up

Lock some profit in again - either banking part stake or stop move up to 142 10

this why you not use stop get trade exit lose money crazy. always come back way of nature. EURUSD fine ride on trade to 2625 when we look see again and think.

dragon do not fly only in old stories.

Does not always come back - that is another myth

Seller of EU in 2002 still awaiting to get back in profit - might have to wait another 5 years

Seller of EU in 2002 still awaiting to get back in profit - might have to wait another 5 years

you poor man long time wait hope goes well for you, but must trade with nature force, EURUSD 2002 not a good year sell. pray for you,

Also the name of the game is to make lots of profit etc etc

Having no stops is very inefficient

Only commercial guys etc on very low stake % sizes ie under 0 1 % have not stops

Take losses and move on

Just keep you losses small - under 5 pips when you become an expert

Then let your wins run

I have on average 1-3 losses a day

But lots of wins - last Monday I had 6 losses - but still made well over my daily targets etcetc

good job you 700 pips friday night as help a lot i think. still must make sad though. how much you down on EURUSD 2002 trade?

1 20 pm

EJ now up at 142 25 - all from a move back above 95 and 142 00

Nice - only on 30% stake size now and no 30 by half hr - will pull - exit

In the meanwhile, while a dragonfly has been riding a bicycle backward with no brakes on while drinking raindrop from its eyes....
I opened a demo account with fxpro ctrader to try the platform and have been making very low pips up to now in EU in the last 2 hours...

Attachments

• EU-20141103-m.jpg
    EU-20141103-m.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 68
good job you 700 pips friday night as help a lot i think. still must make sad though. how much you down on EURUSD 2002 trade?

NO

I use 5 pip stops

Back in 2002 I only just started trading - so in those days not 5 pip stops

Did not get 700 pips of GJ etc Friday - although - I would have been very happy with 200 pips ;-)

I take losses early and as quick as possible if I have to

A 1 pip profit is far better than a 20 or 70 pip loss

In the meanwhile, while a dragonfly has been riding a bicycle backward with no brakes on while drinking raindrop from its eyes....
I opened a demo account with fxpro ctrader to try the platform and have been making very low pips up to now in EU in the last 2 hours...

5 good trades in difficult session

Well Done S W

EJ at 1 30 pm

No 142 30 - so scalp sell - but above 142 05 still in bull mode

In an up channel still and need under 14195 and 90 to look at holding any scalp sells on under present high

not use stops.

So if you do not use hard stops, at what price would you consider closing your trade buy opened at 1.2502 if it goes against you?
You need to have a plan before you open the trade... Otherwise you are just trying your luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.