Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality though - we do not get this outcome continuing

ie the swing trader will not maintain all his wins and average 250 pips a week - he might have a 350 pip week - and then 2 weeks of minus 100 pips

The scalper ( if he's any good ) will get to the stage of 90% winning days - and bad days will be 20 pips and good days 150 pips

Then after say 3 months - the short term trader will be in his range of say 150 -500 pips a week

The swinger meanwhile - could be doing his head in - with 100 pip losses some weeks and 300 pip wins - now and again

Then who's learning the most

ie the golfer playing twice a month

Or the golfer playing 5 days a week

Same with trading - the scalper will end up - if any good etc - going from average to good to very good over 2-5 years

The swinger will go from average to more average - to not so good to somebody like Mr Dong - deluded - lol

Regards

F
Or the swinger could already have done his short term screen time and understand that less can be more, as It seems to be the way with the big name scalpers.
Theres no sense in measuring everybody by our own yardstick is there. Not everyone sees -100 as stressful.
Horses for courses.

i'm pleased I called the usd bounce north again ....a few weeks back I would have turned tail and sold it ...........just trying to have more perspective hyese days on not surrendering trends until I have to ................usd is still a buy

N

Attachments

• 113 92 baby.JPG
    113 92 baby.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 69
i'm pleased I called the usd bounce north again ....a few weeks back I would have turned tail and sold it ...........just trying to have more perspective hyese days on not surrendering trends until I have to ................usd is still a buy

N

Well Done N

A lot of trickery going on today - if you can end up with positive pips after so many false moves going on - then you can survive 95%of all market conditions

Today as not been easy

GU as bounced up over 30 pips as well but under 5995 area we should be able to sell again

Needs back over 6003 and 6010 really for a full turn up

Well Done N

A lot of trickery going on today - if you can end up with positive pips after so many false moves going on - then you can survive 95%of all market conditions

Today as not been easy

Lol today was actually a good green pip day for me in comparison with the days when things are more clear :LOL:

GU as bounced up over 30 pips as well but under 5995 area we should be able to sell again

Now 3 47 pm

Got to pop out at 4 00 - school pick up

GU at 5993/4 - so it might try a stab at 6000 again by hr change - and then fall

R's at 95 to 6002

Need under 87 and 84 for sells atm - and thats from 94 - from 6000 would need under 93 again

GL

See you later

Well Done then D

Hope you found yen crosses easy

But EU / Gu etc not been too easy really

Regards

F

heres why dudes ........those 3 currencies were all running in same direction (north) today .............you needed to mix in currencies selling to make any real money (like yen) :cool:

I had a great mentor who used to trade those 3 currencies as triangles........today would have been real hard for him as well

N

Attachments

• the triple curse.JPG
    the triple curse.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 64

Now 3 47 pm

Got to pop out at 4 00 - school pick up

GU at 5993/4 - so it might try a stab at 6000 again by hr change - and then fall

R's at 95 to 6002

Need under 87 and 84 for sells atm - and thats from 94 - from 6000 would need under 93 again

GL

See you later

GU

Well it never went above 94 and since dropped to 67

Even if you waited until under 87 or 84 - then a nice 15 pips possible - with stop under 5 or 6 pips

No under 69 and 64 - i think sells might be over now for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.