Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 42 pm

Have a quick lunch

This continual teasing by market is tiring

EJ needs above 142 30+ otherwise its ready for another scalp sell - but without going under 142 10 and 142 00 - its still then another scalp buy

EU - we need above 2512 + otherwise still in a BTTZ range of last 4 -6 hrs or so

See you next hr

Im finally short ej at
#BUT MAY LOSE INTERNET AGAIN. BOTH FIREFOX AND CHART SOFTWARE GIVING ME HELL

Attachments

• ej.PNG
    ej.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 79
From 2 00 pm and LH and then 2 09 pm - end of time window many clues saying EJ is a sell again

Trouble is without making under 20 and then 15 - it will become another scalp buy and as I type its bounced from 23 to entry point from LH

Shows the tricks going on with moves both ways all within 15 mins

Unless we see under 20 and 15 - dont expect any scalp sell to work for a bigger drop

So if you do not use hard stops, at what price would you consider closing your trade buy opened at 1.2502 if it goes against you?
You need to have a plan before you open the trade... Otherwise you are just trying your luck...

not luck just sit tight. if you trade nature forces no effort and no risk. what price if it goes against, not a question as it will not go against enough for worries.

not luck just sit tight. If you trade nature forces no effort and no risk. What price if it goes against, not a question as it will not go against enough for worries.

please expand on your philosophy. At first read it sounds incredibly time inefficient and as such quite old school

not luck just sit tight. if you trade nature forces no effort and no risk. what price if it goes against, not a question as it will not go against enough for worries.

But that is not trading efficiently

You will not make big returns doing that

If you are happy with under 10% per month fine

But if you as a retail trader want 25 -50% a month on real money on accounts under 100k - you have to multi trade with small stops and work the market

I have made another 24 pips waiting for EU to make its mind up

Dong Mu

If you can learn to read the market at the "coalface" - you will not need stops - you will know if you are in the right trade or not - it becomes instinct you can nearly follow every pip etc as you get to understand reading noise and tricks

please expand on your philosophy. At first read it sounds incredibly time inefficient and as such quite old school

what else you do with time? it come and it go and mind it own business. just take trade when time is right and you sit. when time enough is up you close trade. when you buy fish from market, you stand all day after you pay and look at fishman? you could if you idiot, but no, you take fish back to house and cook fish. not know whey you think inefficient, time not what you trade, money what you trade. how care you long it take make money, you not care. my school very old. my teacher old too.

2 34 pm

Just awaiting next tricks to happen

So much manipulation going on - the market is in indecision - but not helped by LP's playing with order allocations etc etc

Dong Mu

If you can learn to read the market at the "coalface" - you will not need stops - you will know if you are in the right trade or not - it becomes instinct you can nearly follow every pip etc as you get to understand reading noise and tricks

dont use stops. keep saying i dont use stops. why you tell me not need stops when keep telling not use stops. i know already if right trade right time, what I telling you. why have to go coalmine to trade? coalmine got wifi?

Well if you are not a multi millionaire you are not on $600 a pip lol

Dragon fly got wings back above 2500 now on EU

Still need a new high over 2510 and over 12 to hold your buy trade on though

GL
make plenty money doing job and china very rich place so not worries for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.