Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
euro and us dollar like friends walk together and part quick. dollar go to south and friend go to north. so I buy EURUSD,

Taken 30% sell stake off at 142 00

Do not like this as it might try 05 and so better to be safe than sorry

Still want to scalp sell again if we dont go over 142 13

12 34pm

So far today the markets have been really teasing and playing games with traders

OK with all yen crosses rising - with weak YEN - but dollar pairs etc - have just been in the tease zones trying to psych out traders and get them frustrated

Normally - it works and the market wins again

Best to sit on hands - then be in bad trades

if sit on hands can no trades but you say sit on hands then be in bad trades. why this advice seem not so good.

Short term Intraday traders - or scalpers normally take a lot of trades - ie anything from just 2 an hour to 10 + an hour

When the markets are teasing - you can get caught

ie the EU moved up from 2492 up to your buy at 2501 and then stopped at 07

Now price is at 2496 - so now you were in say 4 pips profit - now 5 pips loss

What is you plan - ie stop size etc etc

Are you a new trader - as risky with no stop etc - are you on a demo ??

Stops mean you might only lose say $100 rather than $1000
not allowed demo in my country police arrest many friends, trade proper my money which i earn from trade others. new trade florex but trade others long time. not trade $1000 per pip yet only $600. no need stop when move my way. not ride bicycle backward if raining, just carry on wipe rain from eyes.

in autumn months moon when grows and the corn harvest done, what work left? must to look sell what not needed more. if all sell then price low. wise man wait for others sell and buy low. when no more to sell time when moon retires and farmer must harvest prepare next. they start buy and last man buy low now sell high.
F you need to incorporate the moon into your plans mate.

not allowed demo in my country police arrest many friends, trade proper my money which i earn from trade others. new trade florex but trade others long time. not trade $1000 per pip yet only $600. no need stop when move my way. not ride bicycle backward if raining, just carry on wipe rain from eyes.

Brilliant

I like you Dong Mu

Well if you are only on a $600 per pip - you are 10 times the trader I am - either very very good - very rich - or very very very lucky if you make continual profits

Good Luck

Above 2491 - still a chance we might try up again

tumblr_mx4ti5nrJd1s6zoqdo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.