Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 31st October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the week - the month - and of my trading year on this thread

Yes - I started it November 2nd 2013 on the Forum and have actually been doing similar blogs for nearly 3 years.

Trading full time is boring and if Intraday - you need to stay focused and in the Zone

What better way than keeping notes of your trading thoughts and plans etc - so you can look back later in the day and check how good you have been - (or bad lol )

I have had to adapt a bit to this particular forum and dont record every scalp etc - but I am sure anybody who has followed me for over a few months can see my logic and methods etc and understand that you can read price at the "coalface" - and that you can be profitable - every day

Trouble is - Its not easy for a start - ie like juggling 8 balls whilst riding a monocycle - blindfolded - in a mine field - lol

But its all possible :)

As normal today

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 50 am

Approx 50 pip fall so far this morning - down to 2560 - after a high yesterday of 2631

Below 2581 - we are still session bearish - but need to test under 2554 and 47 for a further fall

Price at 2564 and I await this 7 00 am TW for next clues

UChf / Swissy

Near a high again at 9602 and been bullish with dollar strength from actually after 3 30 pm yesterday with London Close seeing it then come in across the board

Need to check the Calender etc for today - being last day of month - then normally you dont expect fireworks - instead - alot of fiddling taking place instead to balance the books - lol

31 Oct, Sensex & nifty hits all time high, Intraday trading call, free stock trading

Both Sensex & nifty highest intra-day performance over 1 per cent with their fresh record all time highs in trade on Friday, tracking positive trade seen in other Asian market.

11:10 AM, The Sensex is up 337.73 points or 1.24% at 27684.06, it touched a high of 27706.80 and touch a low of 27438.28 in trade today.

The nifty index is gain 100 points or 1.23% at 8269.80, it hits a high of 8275.15 and touch a low of 8198.05 in trade today..... Read More

EJ

7 01 am

Noticed it shot up on Asian news - nearly making the 140 00 area - 139 80 ish

Weak yen then and strong dollar for last 3 hrs plus

EU

we would need above 69 and 81 for a turn to be taking place - and that will not happen in just 5 mins - but so far 2557 would be a HL from yesterday

The devil is in the detail

Need to see if it lasts 30 mins - otherwise - it will be trying to make a new low under 53 and 47

7 11 am

See you can catch an interim bottom - and I probably catch successfully highs and low 4 -8 times a day

Its all down to experience - knowledge and not believing all you are told and learn from the inexperienced and tutors who think 3 years trading makes them really good

7 16 am

still got my 30% stake sell on EU and awaiting to see if 2557 is the main low for now or not

2560 is a barrier or support area and main clues now are under 53 and 47 - or above 76

7 18 am

so 2557 is not the main interim low for now - just see 56 - and now under 65 is still a sell

Will lock some profit in on the 30% stake - already banked the 70% part

7 21 am

New TW

Noticed Swissy still trying up as EU tests 2555/6

Going to exit 30% stake on EU if we dont do under 53 now

Its is clear now we have made lower Lows from yesterday and its a case of seeing where the next main supports are to stop this falling knife -

I prefer to sell again from higher - but know the prices that price can turn etc - as already mentioned - ie over 62 - 76 - 81

Under those 3 could just see the EU try under 2540 and even 2520 -25 or the big 2500 area

Back over 62 and 76 - then it might be over for a few hrs or more

I call now 2540 to 2563 - approx 23 pips - a BTTZ area

I expect a fall under 62 - but it might post a HL at say 45 or 48 and then try over 63

Thats the unknown bit - and so I call a tease area - probabilities go down in tease areas

AU

not done another low from one a few hrs ago

GU

as done another low at 5960 - a support area

UChf / Swissy -- struggling above 9621

Status
Not open for further replies.