Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 473.PNG
    473.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 75
hey all ...sorry out of game today all day ...........I see that usd kept steaming north through Asian session then folded early London session and been falling ever since

hmmmm
N

Trading obviously ties you to a chair a lot of the time.I would be very interested if you guys keep active at all.I think F runs a bit.

I run about twice a week, about 6-9 miles total weekly. I also do weight training a couple of times a week :) if I can.

^thanks for the imput-i am very lazy but come to life on the tennis courts about 5 times per week.I also
walk the dog everyday for about 30-50 mins.

hey all ...sorry out of game today all day ...........I see that usd kept steaming north through Asian session then folded early London session and been falling ever since

hmmmm
N

:eek:
7 32 am

EU

keep a note on time low of 2584 printed - as we did not stay under 93 on bounce - and the whole move is being manipulated etc

We need now over 98 and staying then above 92 for a turn being tried up - and then of course low holding for 30 mins with no breach

Only look at more scalp sells under 2579 and 75

7 57 am

We are technically in a BTTZ area - with both interim highs and lows both gone over 30 mins with no new breaches and in a tight range

Hopefully after LO - all will change again in next hour

For clarity - under 74 on EU - still in a scalp sell mode

Under 33 ish on EJ - need to check that one again

EU

8 26 am

I think 8 21 am was the scalp buy on EU at 57 I got 61

Yes - I think my clues were -

1 Drop had carried on longer than I though it would

2 after 8 21 am - new TW - so could be a change

3 8 20 / 21 am was a low - convenient ;-)

4 3 quick lrs under

5 Bounce on tick / one min saw HH and HL within 2 mins

6 If I was wrong - would still be able to get out with 1 - 3 pips - or breakeven etc

7 All 5 - 15 min traders would still be selling etc

8 - 50 - 60 all support areass

Hi N

Yes the drop down to 2555 area was not too easy to follow and my scalp buying on EU started after 8 21 am at 2561

Copied in some comments why I started scalp buying as well for your perusal

Hope to see you about tomorrow

Regards

F

^thanks for the imput-i am very lazy but come to life on the tennis courts about 5 times per week.I also
walk the dog everyday for about 30-50 mins.

yes - been a jogger over 30 yrs and up to age of 52 did 20 -30 miles a week - then thought better slow down so now only 7 -10 miles a week along with 3- 5 miles walking the dog. Done a couple of mini triathlons last few years - and of course sex keeps you young and active - especially when its not with the wife ( lol)

Not into golf - but yes swimming / cycling / Tennis etc and even a bit of gardening all keep the body active and the brain in gear

My Father in Law is 94 and still completes 2 crosswords a day - and my own Father was very active until his early 80's - driving abroad and taking holiday in the States and Russia at the age of 77 and 78.

Some days I feel like a 27 yr old - but I don't think my neighbours daughter boyfriend would be too happy ;-)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.