Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the EU 3pm candle close above 62 for more bull traction... otherwise the high will have not been breached for over 30 min

3 05 pm

EU cannot make over 2770 and then after a LH at 66 - exited scalp buy

GU - cannot get over 6160 - so at LH 56 - then exited scalp buy

Not scalp sold any yet - will review again for 3 30 pm

I wish the EU 3pm candle close above 62 for more bull traction... otherwise the high will have not been breached for over 30 min

Well spotted

also LH at 66 - so sign of a fall and scalp sell but would need under 50 supports to hold scalp sells on longer

Relatively Happy for first 10 transactions of first day :), it has been a low volatility day though.

Attachments

• EU-20141029.jpg
    EU-20141029.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 85
Relatively Happy for first 10 transactions of first day :), it has been a low volatility day though.

That look all OK SW

i can remember with MM - he had a very mixed first few hundred trades on demo - then he got the rhythm and was up to 85% win ratios on next few hundred etc

All you need is ideally above 65% win ratios and a few 30% trades making you say over 20+ pips as well as a couple of nice scalps over 10 pips

Over time you will be able to cut bad trades under 3 pips quite easy - in fact I will pull some of mine at just 1 pip profit - if I dont think its working

Flexibility in a fluid dynamic market is key

If you have 3 bad scalps / trades in a row - stop and have a break for over 30 mins or even over 1 hr and then come back and focus on a win of any amount -even just 2 pips - helps you break any losing psycho bad ways

Keep it up - there are a few other guys besides MM who may have been following over 2 months plus and I am sure they are also starting to see how they can improve and make good headway on their journey

Regards

F

That look all OK SW

i can remember with MM - he had a very mixed first few hundred trades on demo - then he got the rhythm and was up to 85% win ratios on next few hundred etc

All you need is ideally above 65% win ratios and a few 30% trades making you say over 20+ pips as well as a couple of nice scalps over 10 pips

Over time you will be able to cut bad trades under 3 pips quite easy - in fact I will pull some of mine at just 1 pip profit - if I dont think its working

Flexibility in a fluid dynamic market is key

If you have 3 bad scalps / trades in a row - stop and have a break for over 30 mins or even over 1 hr and then come back and focus on a win of any amount -even just 2 pips - helps you break any losing psycho bad ways

Keep it up - there are a few other guys besides MM who may have been following over 2 months plus and I am sure they are also starting to see how they can improve and make good headway on their journey

Regards

F

Thank you for the words of encouragement and setting me on the right path with expectations on this long journey. I can totally feel that if I can achieve over 65% over few hundreds trades I will improve my confidence and execute in a more controlled manner.:clover:

Thank you for the words of encouragement and setting me on the right path with expectations on this long journey. I can totally feel that if I can achieve over 65% over few hundreds trades I will improve my confidence and execute in a more controlled manner.:clover:

I really do think it can take anything from 3-7 yrs to become a profitable intraday trader - but with my help and method - MM - made it under 8 months and I think a realistic time is between 8 and 10 months - once you have covered the basics of TA etc

By then you will have well over 1000 trades under your belt - not all demo - and you will be used to taking 5 -10 trades a day on average

Ideally the goal is 10 -20 trades a day if you ever planned to go full time and spend over say 5 -7 hrs a day - but part time on just 2 -4 hrs a day it possible to find easily over 5 trades that should end up making you over say 20+ pips etc

Every day can be different - ie today this late news at 6 00 pm is the reason for low volumes and a slow market

My goals are keeping every day profitable - and targeting over 50 pips - although first 3 yrs full time it was only 20 then 30 pips a day

I dont stop over 50 pips - but remain flexible and will never allow say 70 pips - to fall back under 50 pips etc. So far this last 12 months I think there as only been 29 days I have not made over 50 pips

My best day as been over 500 pips many yrs ago and on July 4th - Independence day in 2013 I made 409 pips using 24 trades

Hope that helps

Off out for a bit - but back later

Regards

F

Last edited:
Weather was terrible yesterday and the family were out shopping.I had time to look through some threads F.I enjoyed the conversation that you had with the rumpled one.Does he do well in the markets?I saw your pic,cmon that hairs dyed:innocent:(you can tell me)I also saw the haters on the thread but as mentioned before cynicism is good .I noticed that a lot of the clan were asked to leave a website(f x street?)but i cant see any problem with that .I perceived that the forexmorpherians became too big and were taking over the site so to speak.

usd just went king kong bull.............I wasn't trading dammit .....feds finally plugged QE

here endeth the 4 days of USD bears

N

Last edited:
Weather was terrible yesterday and the family were out shopping.I had time to look through some threads F.I enjoyed the conversation that you had with the rumpled one.Does he do well in the markets?I saw your pic,cmon that hairs dyed:innocent:(you can tell me)I also saw the haters on the thread but as mentioned before cynicism is good .I noticed that a lot of the clan were asked to leave a website(f x street?)but i cant see any problem with that .I perceived that the forexmorpherians became too big and were taking over the site so to speak.

TRO is a legend both here and on other forums ....(y)....I have been lucky enough to correspond with him for many years and he helped me back in the day on some early strengthmeter work

check out his many trading videos on youtube .........

N

^i watched him for about 1 min when he posted a video about Fs method-i knew he was special-ill do some research on him.

usd just went king kong bull.............I wasn't trading dammit .....feds finally plugged QE

here endeth the 4 days of USD bears

N

its now holding at last weeks usd high............that's 4 days of continuous bear falls corrected in just 5 mins :eek:

6 30 pm

30 mins past FOMC news

Big drop at 6 00 pm - EU / GU / AU etc down 100 + pips

Clever move - not expected really - but thats the market ;-)

Last edited:
on another matter its great to see so many people calling trades and getting involved again at T2win.......thanks to F for rejuvenating many of the now participants !

regardless of the outcomes its generally a useful process for any trader to try this .........I've done it more recently (warts and all) and it certainly sharpens the senses with a peer group around

N

Hi N

Well did not get 300 + PIPS - but 5 51 pm was a sell on the system and I was delighted to scalp 35 pips off EU - thinking that was good - lol

5 51 pm - I min candle was a doji as well - not as though that counted much - but with 8 Lrs over before 6 00 pm guessed it was a dump - and a drop - but did no foresee over 100 + pips etc

Under 2720 was first clue - then under 2700 - but I had thought by 2670/80 it would bounce

Thankfully - I did not try any counter scalps as whilst in my time window period to 6 09 am it was strong sell

EU

55 top so far

Above 42 should be another scalp buy

Would only hold any scalp sells on under 51 - if we drop under 39

Otherwise still bullish

Eu comment from over 4 hrs ago

Should have said more - ie under 39 then 22 and then under 2700 and 2680 and 2666 - etc etce

Not that I expected that bigger drop

Status
Not open for further replies.